HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Raiders v Scorpions

Offline haven warrior

• First Team Regular
on: 06 May 2012, 05:01:42 pm
4pm kick off due to no doctor! Scorpions started to lead and were up 10 nil. Raiders bring it back to 10 - 12. Second half started and scoreline still the same.
Winners MAKE it happen, losers LET it happen!

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #1 on: 06 May 2012, 05:42:39 pm
not very professional that!
surely a doctor should have been sorted in plenty time?
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 06 May 2012, 06:34:19 pm
bet the barra fans got mortal  :D

Offline haven warrior

• First Team Regular
Reply #3 on: 06 May 2012, 09:58:28 pm
Scorpions didn't do to bad against Barrow. At least they put 24 points past them. Sounded like a much improved side.

Offline wonky

• First Team Backup
Reply #4 on: 08 May 2012, 01:41:30 pm
Scorpions didn't do to bad against Barrow. At least they put 24 points past them. Sounded like a much improved side.
Much improved, or barrow not as good as everyone 1st thought? Over recent weeks results you would have to say the latter.

Online spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #5 on: 08 May 2012, 02:19:23 pm
Much improved, or barrow not as good as everyone 1st thought? Over recent weeks results you would have to say the latter.

Weird results this season marra you hammer north wales who then win at oldham who won at DP who also beat barrow twice gonna be some weird results marra for the rest of the season

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #6 on: 08 May 2012, 02:43:10 pm
i did say a few weeks ago north and south wales teams would shock a few and norths victory over oldham and the fact that south are improving tells me i was right  :P
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline haven warrior

• First Team Regular
Reply #7 on: 08 May 2012, 08:54:04 pm

That comment doesn't actually do Scorpions any justice. Had you listened to it on the radio Scorpions hit the Raiders hard for the first half of the game hence it being a tight scoreline at half time. I guess their fitness dropped off because of the tiresome tackles that they had put it on the Raiders. That's a credit to the scorpions.
« Last Edit: 08 May 2012, 08:57:52 pm by haven warrior »

Online spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #8 on: 09 May 2012, 06:14:27 pm
talking about barrow just been on twitter they,ve signed ryan shaw from warrington on dual-reg

Offline Barramarra

• First Team Regular
Reply #9 on: 10 May 2012, 06:54:19 pm
Soon find out.
the only way is up.