HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

turnstiles

Monte2carlo

Reply #15 on: 02 Apr 2007, 07:15:41 pm
Dal Macca,

If you knew Champ he isn't one for telling fibs,apart from his 28inch waist line  ;D.

I mentioned to father Monte that the gate looked bigger than 2100,  but father M said there was only 2100 and why would he lie to his son ?

monte
Monte

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #16 on: 02 Apr 2007, 07:21:45 pm
All i said was alot came threw the gates ::)

Monte2carlo

Reply #17 on: 02 Apr 2007, 08:14:13 pm
ok,

sorry about that

Monte

Offline crazyhaven

• Academy Signing
Reply #18 on: 03 Apr 2007, 03:03:50 pm
the people on the gates did not have any change this happens every week . this is apauling something needs done about this. also i followed a group of fans to the gates (growing men) they were let in through a kids turnstile. as i went to go through thinking it was an adults turnstile i was told it  was a kids turnstile and had to go and pay in another turnstile. this is not on why should we have to pay the full price and these fans are getting in the ground for a cheaper price. im not bothered that i did not get in for a cheaper price but im bothered that the fact is the club is losing money the club needs and the fans are getting in cheaper and getting let away with this.
The turnstile lads and lasses are given a float that includes change.  If they run out we get some more we only have so much at hand.  The bar usually has some we can use if needed. As for the grown ups that used the kids turnstile i will have to see what the operator says.  If that is the case then it will be sorted.
Thanks champ i hate to see the club lose out on money this could be why a lot of fans are saying the gate should of been bigger ??? ???