HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

crowd of 2636 yesterday

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
on: 26 Mar 2007, 03:05:50 pm
does ane1 beleive there should have been more for the weather conditions which were superb now i make at least 2,500 were haven fans and we need that week in week out the same turnout and more to take this club forward now i dont no about ane1 else like but i love to watch the haven play on a sunday i would miss near anything to go to the games but we need the fans that were wid us yesterday tocome back and get a good atmosphere to the place which we need and also when we score how come we dont cheer but CLAP summet has happend to the dainting atmosphere at the rec and the more fans we get back the better games will be so what is it?

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #1 on: 26 Mar 2007, 03:49:23 pm
totally agree mate the noise at the rec used to be awsome but you are lucky if you heard 1 song now or even people shouting when we score its just clapping now what happend to "HAVEN HAVEN HAVEN"  ??? ??? :( >:(
haven till i die

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 26 Mar 2007, 03:54:39 pm
The same topic has been said many a time on heer.
Alot wont bother with it been a second rate team .. town, more  will be going to the better games.

havenchamps2005

Reply #3 on: 26 Mar 2007, 04:27:13 pm
because no one cares about the nrc there is no atmosphere that cup should be scrapped

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 26 Mar 2007, 04:54:19 pm
What happens when the doors are shut for the super league nowt much else to play for then

• Haven Legend
Reply #5 on: 26 Mar 2007, 05:01:05 pm
thats why this club deserves more support than its ever had to make our dream of sl a reality now if we could get gates of 2,500 say of haven fans and some of the other big teams in nl1 would bring a lot we could be looking at gates of 2,700 each week and when cas come they bring at least 1,000 so there could be chances again of huge gates 3,500 to 4,500 so come on every haven fan on the board bring a couple of mates wid em who dont go much and there will be a difference in gates starting from next week which should attract a good crown of atleast 2,400 maybe more come on marras the club needs the support

LETS MAKE A STAND

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #6 on: 26 Mar 2007, 07:49:00 pm
Decent  weather,  No  footie  games on  SKY.  For  me  there  was  no  reason  why  we  shouldn't  have  got  a  gate  over  3000.  The  game  at  Town  attracted  3100  but  the  reason  for  that  was  we  took  a  large  support  with  us.  I  was  stood  on  the  popular  side  and  hardly  saw  any  Town  fans  probably  because  they  all  hate  Stokes  and  know  the  side  isn't  playing  for  him. ( And  that  comes  from  very  good  source ).

Maybe  next  year  if  the  RFL  decide  to  conitue  with  this pointles  competition  then  when  we  come  to  play  Town  away  we  should  all  boycott  the  game  and  then  they  would  get  just  the  usual  500.  Why  should  we  put  money  into  their  club  if  they  won't  do  the  same  to  ours.
« Last Edit: 26 Mar 2007, 07:54:19 pm by whitehavenRLforever »

• Haven Legend
Reply #7 on: 26 Mar 2007, 07:55:49 pm
agree wid ya mate but this clun should be hitting 2,500 to 3,500 every home game a club in our position that averages 1900  crowds for a top nl1 club like us is discraceful and we need to get gates up

it goes like this

fans pay money

club makes money

club gets good facilities

big crowds will come through turnstiles

this club needs big crowds

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #8 on: 27 Mar 2007, 11:38:18 am
I think you will find that the gate money is shared, after deducting expenses, in the NR Cup, so staying away from a match is cutting your nose off to spite your face.
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline HWL

• Global Moderator
  • Academy Star
Reply #9 on: 27 Mar 2007, 11:47:21 am
KT, the gate is only shared AFTER the group stages with the home team keeping their own gate money before then.
So whoever our respective clubs draw from now on will be a shared gate.
Hope your'e keeping well, Keith.
El Tel.

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #10 on: 29 Mar 2007, 09:04:31 pm
but who really want to go and watch haven beat teams like blackpool and town sunny weather or not when 1. the cup means nothing 2. some of the performances the season ahvent been the best and 3. the atmosphere at the rec is disgraceful im a really big haven fan and go to all home games and even i dont really like going to the rec when i know that nobody will be singing or even shouting when we score :o
haven till i die

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #11 on: 02 Apr 2007, 12:26:56 pm
do they count the people that come threw the large drive gates, there was alot that came threw there yesterday.