HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Team for raiders

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
on: 26 May 2012, 10:19:29 am
Is. Bauer Calvert wiper Parker hamzat Rooney karalius Houghton gee culnean varkulis doran rudd.  Sice crellin haggerty isakka. Hill drops out

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 26 May 2012, 10:28:52 am
Like what he is doing at the mo we have 18m players all playing well so to keep fitness up and to keep a happy squad he is rotateing his pack men,first issaka,then Crellin ,now.hill .No doubt Howard will be back on for  the next game and some one else will make way,and with fox,beattie,Wilson,ackerely and barker all pushing for places we don't look too bad .Defo still need a rough house prop though
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline this is haven

• Academy Star
  • We r better than them up the road, FACT!!!!!!
Reply #2 on: 26 May 2012, 11:01:04 am
I think that team will lead us to 3 points tomoz. Well hope weathers like this tomoz. Nice pint a cider watching the mighty haven.
Hope town always fail

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #3 on: 26 May 2012, 11:14:26 am
I think that team will lead us to 3 points tomoz. Well hope weathers like this tomoz. Nice pint a cider watching the mighty haven.
looking forward to this game should be a cracker in the sun.
born and bred haven.

Offline this is haven

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 26 May 2012, 11:29:00 am
looking forward to this game should be a cracker in the sun.

Yeah i cant wait. Missed the last home game so i avent had a haven fix of rugby league for a while
Hope town always fail

Offline Penno

• Academy Signing
Reply #5 on: 26 May 2012, 11:56:13 am

I am with you on the cider for tomorrows game, should be a great game watching two of next years Championship sides  :) :) :)

Come on  the RAIDERS

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #6 on: 26 May 2012, 12:03:26 pm
With the weather ,no footie on I think we should be looking at about 1200 plus tomorrow,we may even see a few  townies coming through as they have no game.
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #7 on: 26 May 2012, 01:19:34 pm
Sice is best man at a wedding today so may not play tomorrow
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline this is haven

• Academy Star
Reply #8 on: 26 May 2012, 01:20:11 pm
With the weather ,no footie on I think we should be looking at about 1200 plus tomorrow,we may even see a few  townies coming through as they have no game.

Hope so bowt crowd bkm but the is super league ont telly allday but am sure we can put on a show at the rec tomoz and a game worthy or better than the tv games
Hope town always fail

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #9 on: 26 May 2012, 01:31:28 pm
he has been picked in squad lewis
born and bred haven.

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #10 on: 26 May 2012, 01:47:56 pm
he has been picked in squad lewis
Good then
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
Reply #11 on: 26 May 2012, 06:06:42 pm
Not sure that was wise .

Offline SRC

• Academy Star
Reply #12 on: 27 May 2012, 12:44:58 pm
As a Barrow fan, given our depleted squad, I'd be happy with a bonus point and no more injuries today.

Harrison (ankle), Haney (calf), Liam Finch (neck), Holt (groin), Martin Ostler (ankle) and Ruairi McGoff (calf) have all struggled in training.  Chris Larkin is out for sure and Jack Pedley, Andy Litherland and Aaron Low are not close to returns. We've also lost Pugh, Dutton, Dixon and Botes over the last 2 or 3 weeks due to work commitments.  That's 15 players either out of contention or very doubtful !! 

Only Ryan Shaw and Nick Beach have been added in the meantime - potentially leaving us 13 players down !

My heart says a Raiders win, but my head says if Haven don't get 3 points this afternoon they never will !  One thing is for sure, in this weather, the fitness of both teams will be tested to the max.