HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Leaving

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #135 on: 31 May 2012, 06:28:15 am
according to loz hamzat they aint allowed to say anything on twitter anymore.apparently sam gee,s getting transferred to coventry bears,for the rest of the season. :D
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline JJG4haven

• Academy Signing
Reply #136 on: 31 May 2012, 07:00:55 am
Can someone 'in the know' say who has told them that Lee Doran has gone, so I can then believe it? Choccy?
take a look on twitter  ::)

Mischief making by Mr Gee       Doran, Houghton and JJ are here until the end of their current contract in August, and are going nowhere. Next season maybe but not now.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #137 on: 31 May 2012, 08:35:37 am
Which player is ment to be leaving for cas. Never heard anything at the match yesterday.
even the townies started a thread on there part time site about this. obsessed  :D :D :D :D :D
born and bred haven.

Offline wonky

• First Team Backup
Reply #138 on: 31 May 2012, 08:40:54 am
What i find funniest is that you lot actually thought a super league side would be interested in signing players from a struggling championship 1 side, and these players don't exactly stand out in the big important games do they. They wouldn't get into the top 3 sides in our league never mind a super league side.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #139 on: 31 May 2012, 08:43:57 am
What i find funniest is that you lot actually thought a super league side would be interested in signing players from a struggling championship 1 side, and these players don't exactly stand out in the big important games do they. They wouldn't get into the top 3 sides in our league never mind a super league side.
Keep dreaming wonky Haughton and Doran would get into the town,barrow or Donny team.if ginge can get in the town team playing 20 mins them I'm sure Haughton would who regular plays 80 mins at prop
« Last Edit: 31 May 2012, 08:45:44 am by brett kinghams mullet »
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #140 on: 31 May 2012, 08:47:23 am
wonky why your even posting on this topic is beyond me,but there actually is great players in championship one that dont happen to don the crappy blue and white town top.doran could still cut it in sl as could macavoy, rooney,and jessie joe parker and houghton you may scoff at that but do it elsewhere as we aint interested in your thoughts.
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #141 on: 31 May 2012, 09:11:50 am
well thats for Don and the BOD to decide, be how i see it, its pretty dam funny banter, and quite funny how alot of you guys worry about one player, shows how much you think about him and his worth to the team

Would suggest you are not

Offline DannyB

• Academy Signing
Reply #142 on: 31 May 2012, 10:22:03 am
well whitey12 im sorry to burst your bubble but you are mistaken as i am more then just a fan, read from that what you like, just like you did off sammy gee's banter tweeting

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #143 on: 31 May 2012, 10:30:20 am
so your a player good for you, so not a whitehaven fan as i have already stated correctly

Offline DannyB

• Academy Signing
Reply #144 on: 31 May 2012, 10:39:44 am
there you go again making suggestion tut tut whitey, as i said before not once have i said i wasnt a fan, its you that keeps saying daft things

Offline wonky

• First Team Backup
Reply #145 on: 31 May 2012, 11:19:08 am
wonky why your even posting on this topic is beyond me,but there actually is great players in championship one that dont happen to don the crappy blue and white town top.doran could still cut it in sl as could macavoy, rooney,and jessie joe parker and houghton you may scoff at that but do it elsewhere as we aint interested in your thoughts.
Mcavoy yes. The rest....not a chance

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #146 on: 31 May 2012, 12:05:41 pm
there you go again making suggestion tut tut whitey, as i said before not once have i said i wasnt a fan, its you that keeps saying daft things

whatever, you are not a fan, i now know who you are.  Would say what i really think but don't want a ban.

Offline DannyB

• Academy Signing
Reply #147 on: 31 May 2012, 12:38:00 pm
if you know who i am pm me my name and il happily agree with you or put you right, in fact just say it here and il tell you if you are correct

Offline hhaavveenn

• Academy Signing
Reply #148 on: 31 May 2012, 01:53:57 pm
Bull are you jimmy the kit man? Lol

Offline forty twenty

• First Team Backup
Reply #149 on: 31 May 2012, 02:17:32 pm
jimmy clem that would be fuuny