HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Leaving

Offline JAYFORHAVEN

• Academy Star
Reply #150 on: 31 May 2012, 03:30:19 pm
J.D Raaz i fully agree with you on everything you say i really do, yes it my have caused worry to some fans but dont you think if such a situation was to arise and a player was to leave dont you think the club would let the public fans know. i personally dont take much notice of what is wrote on social networking sites or forums till proven it is fact by a club officall or player himself. so really a fans worry is there own problem and shouldnt jump to conclusions and in my opinion the player is not at fault for having abit of team ' banter ' (which keeps a good team going and strong may i add). if anything id encourage more team banter which makes good team morale. but like ive said its just my opinion
Bull, the club over recent years have had an appaling record in letting the fans know what is happening in the club, whether it was by using the media or the internet.

HW

If You think it is just Whitehaven that are treated with the mushroom syndrome you are wrong.I was at a meeting in Manchester last week with rep's from all team Trusts that play RL and they also think they are treated the same. (that is SL,Championship & Amateur)

Offline #eggchaser

• Academy Star
Reply #151 on: 31 May 2012, 03:56:37 pm
jimmy clem that would be fuuny

can't see  :bow:clembo :bow: been a silver surfer. he's freetened of waater
8ry4n

Offline DannyB

• Academy Signing
Reply #152 on: 31 May 2012, 04:01:44 pm
dam my cover is blown i am jimmy clem ;-)

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #153 on: 31 May 2012, 06:00:28 pm
no one is leaving lets close this thread its becoming a load of bull.  ;) ;) ;) ;)
born and bred haven.