HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

kr looking for 2 new players (surely not another Wilkes !!).

Offline womble

• Academy Star
  • Shabba!
 It says on Teletext that **** kr are looking for 2 new players. Whatever happens we CAN`T have another Wilkes fiasco if they come after Fletch, Smith or Macca !!!  Just when you get a taste of how good the players could be, someone comes in and snaps them up out of our hands !! Lets look as though we have aspirations to better the club and keep them should the mighty kr come knocking !!! (by the way , i am speaking hypothetically and not trying to start a rumour that they are about  to come in for them)
No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don`t care !

Offline havendan

• Global Moderator
  • First Team Backup
  • Whoop whoop
 I heard an interview with Justin Morgan on the radio the other day and he was saying that it would be very difficult to get quality players from the national leagues. Let's hope if he does come snooping we tell him where to go!
You are really a superfan amongst super fans in fact your the no.1 fan in Cumbria. Congratulations.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
It says on Teletext that **** kr are looking for 2 new players. Whatever happens we CAN`T have another Wilkes fiasco if they come after Fletch, Smith or Macca !!!  Just when you get a taste of how good the players could be, someone comes in and snaps them up out of our hands !! Lets look as though we have aspirations to better the club and keep them should the mighty kr come knocking !!! (by the way , i am speaking hypothetically and not trying to start a rumour that they are about  to come in for them)

fletch has rented his house out in hull and moves up here this week so no worries there, he doesn't want full time rugby

according to morgan after saturdays game against wire  they had 3 players with broken jaws and one with a broken nose

today they are all going to be fit for easter...dont create a problem that isnt there
« Last Edit: 02 Apr 2007, 10:20:46 pm by brett kinghams mullet »
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline womble

• Academy Star
  • Shabba!
(by the way , i am speaking hypothetically and not trying to start a rumour that they are about  to come in for them)

As i said .

Monte2carlo

Dull HR's bubble has burst now, they will be down in NL1 next season where they belong

Monte

Offline womble

• Academy Star
  • Shabba!
 The mighty kr ? Never happen !
  It seems as though they are trying to say that Paul Cooke is one of the players they are after  and Shane McMenemy (at least i think thats who they mean) the other.

Offline Rob_Haven

• First Team Regular
well huddersfield have to win 4 and draw one at this precise moment to go above them! i wouldnt say the bubble has burst! webster is an influential for them they look a bit lost without him but wouldnt say there were relegated just yet!
ANCIENT AND LOYAL

Offline Jay

• Academy Signing
    • Last Tackle

fletch has rented his house out in hull and moves up here this week so no worries there, he doesn't want full time rugby

according to morgan after saturdays game against wire  they had 3 players with broken jaws and one with a broken nose

today they are all going to be fit for easter...dont create a problem that isnt there

And here's Wire complaining about their injuries!

KR are nothing without Webster really. I hope they go down.