HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

team for tomorrow

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #45 on: 24 Jun 2012, 11:00:19 am
I always thought palfrey was good he did better than Ben that's for sure but good luck Ben sorry it didn't work out

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
Reply #46 on: 24 Jun 2012, 11:03:56 am
Think it's more due to the fact we have been spoilt over the years at various stages we have had Kelly Shelford, Dave Watson, Clayton Friend, Sam Obst, Joel Penny,even Greg Shuttleworth now some of those are obviously better than others however they were all at the levels they played at with Haven able to bring varying degrees of spark , organisation and class. 

Over the last few years we just haven't had a half back who could really do that none have been bad players they were probably just been judged against some pretty good predecessors standards.

Offline CocoLoco

• Academy Star
Reply #47 on: 24 Jun 2012, 11:10:47 am
The tightening on Visa applications has impacted on our ability at 7. I'd really like to see Haven sign JPB from Egremont for next season and resign Rooney to play alongside him.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #48 on: 24 Jun 2012, 11:12:33 am
think that would be pretty good marra  :nod:

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #49 on: 24 Jun 2012, 12:18:12 pm
think we will have a png srum half next year ;) ;) ;)

Offline CocoLoco

• Academy Star
Reply #50 on: 24 Jun 2012, 12:24:59 pm
think we will have a png srum half next year ;) ;) ;)

You'd think we'd have learnt our lesson from the whole Bond / Butterfield debacle!

Offline haven warrior

• First Team Regular
Reply #51 on: 24 Jun 2012, 07:35:36 pm
Ben's a young lad who, with a couple more years experience will come into his own and good luck to him. I think to have a good 7 we need to get an experienced player, one who has an old head that can lead and open up the opportunities for his team mates.
Winners MAKE it happen, losers LET it happen!