Trouble in camp

Offline Snaven170

• Academy Signing
Reply #30 on: 18 Jul 2012, 08:25:54 am
Yes because they stayed for the meal and entertainment after

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #31 on: 18 Jul 2012, 10:29:55 am
What about the coach - he wasn't there. He was cruising the Med.
dear BillyBonzo, are you saying that you feel that the coach and C.E. have compramised themselves on this issue by being absent and it's a case of when the cat's away .... are you saying that the top two men running the club should not have been away in the lead up to a very crucial match and run in?

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #32 on: 18 Jul 2012, 10:33:27 am
What about the coach - he wasn't there. He was cruising the Med.
dear BillyBonzo, are you saying that you feel that the coach and C.E. have compramised themselves on this issue by being absent and it's a case of when the cat's away .... are you saying that the top two men running the club should not have been away in the lead up to a very crucial match and run in?
the trip was planned months ago before the barrow game was moved to tv and the players were also given time off after the oldham game,are we saying players and pick and choose which training sessions they attend.Anyway it seems to be all sorted now so lets hope they can turn it on in front of the cameras on thursday
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #33 on: 18 Jul 2012, 10:48:12 am
But surely BKM, Billy Bonzo's premise remains, they weren't given time off for to "not attend" trainig last week were they? And the two men running the club were away on holiday the fact it had been arranged a while ago doesn't seem to be relevant. Hindsight and experience show that things can and will go wrong when no one is at the helm. I feel Billy Bonzo makes a very good point but it is a bit of a sensitive issue, however lambasting players seems Ok. Not sure it a level playing field on this one. Why did the players not have a word with the Chairman and ask for the time off and guarantee to put in extra training to cover what they had missed? With no coach present I can't imagine the training session to have been as demanding as perhaps it should have been.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #34 on: 18 Jul 2012, 10:52:34 am
But surely BKM, Billy Bonzo's premise remains, they weren't given time off for to "not attend" trainig last week were they? And the two men running the club were away on holiday the fact it had been arranged a while ago doesn't seem to be relevant. Hindsight and experience show that things can and will go wrong when no one is at the helm. I feel Billy Bonzo makes a very good point but it is a bit of a sensitive issue, however lambasting players seems Ok. Not sure it a level playing field on this one. Why did the players not have a word with the Chairman and ask for the time off and guarantee to put in extra training to cover what they had missed? With no coach present I can't imagine the training session to have been as demanding as perhaps it should have been.
the workington coach was away last week but things were in place to run smooth oggy picked up. no one took the **** don will take care hopefully inhouse and we move on to this thursdays massive game. im sure its all done and dusted lets see as many faces at barrow as possible.
come on haven
born and bred haven.

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #35 on: 18 Jul 2012, 10:59:50 am
Don't see why training was nessecary on the friday, all the players should of been allowed out on the **** with the fans.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #36 on: 18 Jul 2012, 11:49:02 am
they were given time off after oldham game and all knew friday nights training was for everyone,as i said seems to be dealt with now so we move on
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline haven warrior

• First Team Regular
Reply #37 on: 18 Jul 2012, 05:21:15 pm
Doesn't help those who did train though but miss out for tomorrows game!
Winners MAKE it happen, losers LET it happen!