HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Challenge Cup 5th Round Draw In Full

Offline taylor90

• Academy Signing
Reply #15 on: 03 Apr 2007, 07:21:05 pm
good draw but we need more haven supporters as catalan dragons wont be many people with them

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #16 on: 03 Apr 2007, 07:21:20 pm
will have to get my frenchbook from school  ;D

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #17 on: 03 Apr 2007, 07:21:41 pm
Will there be Lescargot on for after the match or will we give them the local `CUVINS` ;)

OOh all glowing green from the radiation

Wonderful!
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Offline Siceys Number One Fan!!

• Academy Signing
Reply #18 on: 03 Apr 2007, 07:33:18 pm
woo hoo good draw marras  ;) it's gonna be a good day out for us all :) we need a huge crowd to get behind haven!! and who knows, as many people are saying, there may well be an upset. can't wait lyk!!

Offline forty twenty

• First Team Backup
Reply #19 on: 03 Apr 2007, 07:33:44 pm
why dont we bil it as le crunch it could be a delicious game .  :-*

Offline forty twenty

• First Team Backup
Reply #20 on: 03 Apr 2007, 07:38:08 pm
just had a idea why not kit champ out in black n white striped top beret with string of onions round his neck . then in week leading up to match he could ride round town on a push bike :o

popularsider

Reply #21 on: 03 Apr 2007, 07:45:39 pm
leeds wigan
wakefield braford

tv games

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #22 on: 03 Apr 2007, 07:46:29 pm
No  doubt  our  local  council  will  want  to  get  involved  giving  Cats  a  civic  reception  and  making  out  like  there  right  behind  the  club  as  was  the  case  when  we   played  Warrington  and  they  were  all  there  in  the  Marquee.  Lets  hope  none  of  them  make  the  game  as  they've  done  very  little  to upgrade  the  ground  and  aren't  true fans.

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #23 on: 03 Apr 2007, 07:51:34 pm
No  doubt  our  local  council  will  want  to  get  involved  giving  Cats  a  civic  reception  and  making  out  like  there  right  behind  the  club  as  was  the  case  when  we   played  Warrington  and  they  were  all  there  in  the  Marquee.  Lets  hope  none  of  them  make  the  game  as  they've  done  very  little  to upgrade  the  ground  and  aren't  true fans.

With regard to the Council upgrading the ground.  They DO NOT own the ground, neither do Whitehaven RLFC - the Miners do.  Why would the Council put money into something they do not own or have any jurisdiction over?  But I agree, bet the bigwigs are there with knobs on!  However, our local MP Mr Reed is a known Haven Fan (family connections to Haven too I believe) and could very well be at the match (political commitments permitting of course!)
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #24 on: 03 Apr 2007, 08:06:47 pm
No  doubt  our  local  council  will  want  to  get  involved  giving  Cats  a  civic  reception  and  making  out  like  there  right  behind  the  club  as  was  the  case  when  we   played  Warrington  and  they  were  all  there  in  the  Marquee.  Lets  hope  none  of  them  make  the  game  as  they've  done  very  little  to upgrade  the  ground  and  aren't  true fans.

I  agree  MrsH  but  aren't  the  council  all  part  of  the  re-development  of  Pow  Beck  and  the  Recre.  Its  just  very  fustrating  when  you  get  a  game  like  this  when  you  know  our  "political  Bigwigs"  all  want  to  get  involved  in  and  yet  when  you  see  fellow  teams  get  there  grounds  upgraded  it  makes  you  wonder.

I  appreciate  I'm  branching  from  the  main  subject  But  I  can  see  whats  going  to  happen  here. :(

With regard to the Council upgrading the ground.  They DO NOT own the ground, neither do Whitehaven RLFC - the Miners do.  Why would the Council put money into something they do not own or have any jurisdiction over?  But I agree, bet the bigwigs are there with knobs on!  However, our local MP Mr Reed is a known Haven Fan (family connections to Haven too I believe) and could very well be at the match (political commitments permitting of course!)

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #26 on: 03 Apr 2007, 08:46:14 pm
stacey jones
adam mogg
michael croker
luke quigley

all down the rec i cannot wait bring on the dragons

ps des please if catalans ask do NOT change it  ;D
More chance of platting fog than us changing this marra. ;D

popularsider

Reply #27 on: 03 Apr 2007, 08:47:20 pm
good to hear champ  ;D

there offside ref

Reply #28 on: 03 Apr 2007, 09:15:16 pm
beret good draw. with or without stacey jones the dragons are there for the taking.
with the kells end roar behind us everything is possible

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
Reply #29 on: 03 Apr 2007, 09:54:38 pm
do you think cats will maybe request a friday or saturday game?
NO PAIN NO GAIN