HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Manchester City Supporters Club, meeting, (West Lakes Branch).

Offline gushaven

• First Team Regular
    • Kells A.R.L.F.C.
The next meeting is taking place in the John Paul Jones Pub Wednesday 1st August 2012, 7.30pm. :tip:
All City supporters are welcome  :tip:
Success is like a fart.
It only bothers people when it is not their own!

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
The next meeting is taking place in the John Paul Jones Pub Wednesday 1st August 2012, 7.30pm. :tip:
All City supporters are welcome  :tip:

all 5 of them :P

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline forty twenty

• First Team Backup
u geting the 5 mixed up with town  fans

Offline random2

• Academy Star
Strange they never needed a supporters club before? Wonder why they need one now....mmmmmm......

Wait for the "I've been going for years".................."ever since Chelsea stopped spending money properly"

Offline Barramarra

• First Team Regular
Strange they never needed a supporters club before? Wonder why they need one now....mmmmmm......

Wait for the "I've been going for years".................."ever since Chelsea stopped spending money properly"
The irony.
the only way is up.

Offline vaselino

• Academy Star
The glory hunters are ont move. From the dark pink to the sky blue  CMON CITY

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Hold on, i thought only city fans came from manchester? funny this is the 1st year i have EVER seen a MCFC supporters club in west cumbria, and people call united fans glory hunters. How about supporting your local team, be it carlisle or workington reds
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline gushaven

• First Team Regular
    • Kells A.R.L.F.C.
Another good turn out tonight....CHAMP16N.. :tip:
Success is like a fart.

Offline gushaven

• First Team Regular
    • Kells A.R.L.F.C.
A couple of big bites there  :D
Success is like a fart.

Offline harbouragrudge

• First Team Backup
A couple of big bites there  :D

Did all 3 of you turn up?
Freud said that the essence of the comic was the conservation of psychic energy. But then Freud never played Second House, Friday night at the Glasgow Empire - Ken Dodd

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Hold on, i thought only city fans came from manchester? funny this is the 1st year i have EVER seen a MCFC supporters club in west cumbria, and people call united fans glory hunters. How about supporting your local team, be it carlisle or workington reds

agree with you there on one point, most city fans all bang on about how all city fans are from manchester, but when they interviewed city fans on the last day of the PL on SSN last year there was not one manc among them

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline gushaven

• First Team Regular
    • Kells A.R.L.F.C.
Hee hee hee.....CHAMP16NS....
Success is like a fart.

Offline DJBRYAN

• Academy Star

agree with you there on one point, most city fans all bang on about how all city fans are from manchester, but when they interviewed city fans on the last day of the PL on SSN last year there was not one manc among them
Just like united wid the cockney n paddy majority a say

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer

I agree with you, but what we are saying is that city claim that all their fans are from manchester
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite

I agree with you, but what we are saying is that city claim that all their fans are from manchester

city fans do, united fans dont. united is a worldwide supported club