HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Manchester City Supporters Club, meeting, (West Lakes Branch).

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Obviously not, if they have a supporters club in west Cumbria ;)
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline gushaven

• First Team Regular
    • Kells A.R.L.F.C.
CHAMP16NS, 2011-12.
Success is like a fart.
It only bothers people when it is not their own!

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
CHAMP16NS, 2011-12.

whats the 16 for you have won "the first division" 3 times.

Champ19ns FACT

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline gushaven

• First Team Regular
    • Kells A.R.L.F.C.
Manure 1 Citeh 6  :tip:
« Last Edit: 02 Aug 2012, 09:11:16 pm by gushaven »
Success is like a fart.

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
ah right think i will the 19 league titles

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
think its well know lads that the real mancs support citeh not all there fans are from mancland lol

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
think its well know lads that the real mancs support citeh not all there fans are from mancland lol
Not really, my dad being from Salford i spend some time down there and it's full of united fans. Plus if city want to make money and be a commercial success they will need a fan base like Uniteds!

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Couldnt support any of the manc sides. But was great on last day the way city won league fergies face priceless and spacecake and haven mascot. :D
born and bred haven.

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Couldnt support any of the manc sides. But was great on last day the way city won league fergies face priceless and spacecake and haven mascot. :D

I think you all need a good talking to, supporting all the fussyball clubs.    There's more soccer tops walking round west Cumbria than RL tops!!!!
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal

I think you all need a good talking to, supporting all the fussyball clubs.    There's more soccer tops walking round west Cumbria than RL tops!!!!
my haven tops go everywhere keith just stocked up 2 more from unique sports for wembley weekend.
born and bred haven.

Offline gushaven

• First Team Regular
    • Kells A.R.L.F.C.
Not really, my dad being from Salford i spend some time down there and it's full of united fans. Plus if city want to make money and be a commercial success they will need a fan base like Uniteds!
Exactly marra the key word is Salford (city of), not Manchester.....
Success is like a fart.

Offline vaselino

• Academy Star

Keith how right you are marra. Sad fact, we have become a nation of armchair supportin glory hunters. Far too easy to sit at yam or int pub rather than garn watch your local team.
Cmon City let sir purple heed, howard webb and co win the same as last season. NOWT.......GIT ON.

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Exactly marra the key word is Salford (city of), not Manchester.....
Uniteds 1st stadium was in the middle of the city, could hardly change their name to salford united when they move.
As for your Shaun 8 could never support any of the scouse clubs, well maybe tranmere ha ha, you would love to see Liverpool in a tittle race ;)