HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

widnes v leigh

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
on: 05 Apr 2007, 07:01:28 pm
widnes deserve to be in the lead at half time by a country mile,,,,leighs dirty tactics and discipline at the play the ball is disgraceful,,,,they are no where near fit ,,our backs should run rings around them on monday,reckon sice - lester,and rest of the lads will have a field  day, im away in london this weekend,and im expecting haven to come up with max points off both games come monday evening,,,

if i get chance!!!!!!!!!!and away from the miss's,,i may pop up to see rob purdham and harlequins v hull tomorrow afternoon,, ???

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #1 on: 05 Apr 2007, 07:16:42 pm
bloody hell,,,,who's the toucan at 14 for leigh :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 05 Apr 2007, 08:38:12 pm
bloody hell,,,,who's the toucan at 14 for leigh :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

sam butterworth the ugliest man in rugby league

poor sole
THE MULLET IS BACK

popularsider

Reply #3 on: 05 Apr 2007, 08:49:22 pm
i bet
stewart
courtier

are back for haven just didnt fancy a trip to widnes

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 05 Apr 2007, 10:19:17 pm
Well  either  Widnes  are  awesome  or  Leigh  are  truly  bad............probably  a  bit  of  both  on  this  showing.  Lets  hope  Leigh  play  like  that  on  Monday. ;D

Offline Rob_Haven

• First Team Regular
Reply #5 on: 05 Apr 2007, 11:07:33 pm
see laddoz snitch? was like laddo's off the egg card advert? NEVILLE!
ANCIENT AND LOYAL

popularsider

Reply #6 on: 06 Apr 2007, 12:26:17 am
if he doesnt play against us we should sing

where is pinnichio where is pinnichio where is pinnichio

Monte2carlo

Reply #7 on: 06 Apr 2007, 09:14:07 am
i don't think that we will have any problems on Monday at Leigh if they play like that again.

How much weight has Nanyn put on !. Come to think of it Widnes weren't that good, it was just a crap leigh performance that made them look good

le Monte

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #8 on: 06 Apr 2007, 10:02:23 am
i don't think that we will have any problems on Monday at Leigh if they play like that again.

How much weight has Nanyn put on !. Come to think of it Widnes weren't that good, it was just a crap leigh performance that made them look good

le Monte

Noticed  that  myself  Monte.  Phil  Clarke  said  during  commentary  he  was  over  17st.  Looks  like  he's  piled  it  on  a  bit.  Mind  you  he  took  some  stopping  and  put  out  a  great  pass  in  the  tackle  for  on  of  their  earlier  tries  but  it  does  look  like  he's  slowed  down  a  bit.

popularsider

Reply #9 on: 06 Apr 2007, 05:19:20 pm
he has slowed down gained weight and stil cant tackle!
wilkes has piled the pounds on aswell

Offline leytherjay

• Academy Star
Reply #10 on: 11 Apr 2007, 12:46:28 am
 Agree with all comments about widnes game. For the first time in my life I was totally embarassed to be a leigh fan and wear the colours. Take nothing away from widnes, they were excellent- but its not about how you start the season but how you finish it. Remember widnes last season- we hammered them 5 times at start of season and won the NRC cup against a hull kr team who thought they just had to turn up at blackpool and pick up the cup.
 Second half of season we were cr*p and widnes signed a couple and got to final. We have started season badly this year  but dont forget we had 2 key players banned and 5 or 6 out injured. When we get these lads back we will be ok. Well done on monday, good win for you but again we was understrength and if we would have had a full team out we would have won I think. That means nothing though as you took the 3 points and we didnt so well done lads. 8)

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
Reply #11 on: 11 Apr 2007, 02:00:18 am
we had 5 or 6 out ourselvs you can only beat the team infront of you and you are honest at least

Offline leytherjay

• Academy Star
Reply #12 on: 11 Apr 2007, 06:19:47 pm
no point not being honest. you got 3 points, we got 1. Thats all that counts at end of day. We lost our direction when heremaia went off and your number 6 was outstanding- totally different class to anyone else on pitch. ;D

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
Reply #13 on: 12 Apr 2007, 01:49:15 am
carl rudd is a good player ppl on this forum were knocking him the other day how things chang

Offline leytherjay

• Academy Star
Reply #14 on: 13 Apr 2007, 05:19:25 pm
If your fans are knocking rudd they must be a bit mad, was best no6 i`ve seen in this div by a long way. If tour guys dont want him we`ll quite happily take him off tour hands for free. ;)