HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Doran has to go to signify a clean break .

Boxer · 50 · 1933

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #45 on: 03 Sep 2012, 09:22:28 pm
I did robstone marra I had a good crack with one of the directors yesterday

And................................
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

robstone

Reply #46 on: 03 Sep 2012, 10:00:10 pm
I did robstone marra I had a good crack with one of the directors yesterday
and so are you satisfied with the reason behind dons quick exit?

Offline Super Rooster

• Academy Signing
Reply #47 on: 06 Sep 2012, 04:18:58 pm
It doesn't matter whether players like or dislike a coach they should all give 100% effort out on the pitch.  They are being paid to do a job.  I was at the Skolars game and fully expected Haven to win.  Not by a huge margin but definetly win. 

If certain players underperformed to get rid of the coach then that is a complete disgrace to Whitehaven RLFC and the travelling fans.  Maybe the underperformers should have "tweeted" that this is what they had planned to stop supporters wasting their hard earned money.

A couple of my mates players play for Skolars and after the game they commented that apart from Jamie Rooney, Haven had nothing.  How sad is that?  With the calibre of players in the Haven squad surely you would expect more or have I got it all wrong and the London Skolars squad is much better than Havens?

If the players give their all and get beat then supporters can live with that.  It's the suspicion of underperforming on purpose that can damage a club so much.
St Ives Roosters RLFC

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #48 on: 06 Sep 2012, 04:24:05 pm
It doesn't matter whether players like or dislike a coach they should all give 100% effort out on the pitch.  They are being paid to do a job.  I was at the Skolars game and fully expected Haven to win.  Not by a huge margin but definetly win. 

If certain players underperformed to get rid of the coach then that is a complete disgrace to Whitehaven RLFC and the travelling fans.  Maybe the underperformers should have "tweeted" that this is what they had planned to stop supporters wasting their hard earned money.

A couple of my mates players play for Skolars and after the game they commented that apart from Jamie Rooney, Haven had nothing.  How sad is that?  With the calibre of players in the Haven squad surely you would expect more or have I got it all wrong and the London Skolars squad is much better than Havens?

If the players give their all and get beat then supporters can live with that.  It's the suspicion of underperforming on purpose that can damage a club so much.
very true there was a large following of haven fans a lot with shirts on who were down for wembley weekend. when we were waiting for the bus back to wood green station a lot were once a once only a real shame but looking back cant blame them players looked like they were on a jolly and proved to be the case.
born and bred haven.

Online spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #49 on: 14 Sep 2012, 02:13:13 pm
Signed a new contract with us according to bbc radio cumbria on twitter and houghtons close to signing