HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

(alleged ) Ilegal betting...cheers Keith

Boxer · 42 · 2863

robstone

Reply #30 on: 05 Sep 2012, 08:58:26 am
its not for me to reveal all regarding this im just telling you not to be so hard on the board as things arent always as your first made to believe.as doran says the truth will come out but not through me.

Offline Martin

• First Team Backup
Reply #31 on: 05 Sep 2012, 01:32:00 pm
So Robstone apart from this being on the wrong thread you are implying that the statements made by senior board members on the subject are what, inaccurate, economic with the details or untrue (won't use the L word) Either way its an appalling inditement against the board that you have made, it mean that someone has deliberately misled the fans and the rest of jopublic as to the reasons why Don was let go.

And that is a FACT.  :D

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #32 on: 05 Sep 2012, 02:09:41 pm
its not for me to reveal all regarding this im just telling you not to be so hard on the board as things arent always as your first made to believe.as doran says the truth will come out but not through me.

i'm afraid, from the tones of your previous posts, that it is for you to reveal all, YOU are the one saying YOU know ALL the FACTS, I and others who don't know all the facts would love to hear them............that is of course assuming you really do know all the facts and as I have asked you previosuly can prove it!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

robstone

Reply #33 on: 06 Sep 2012, 07:02:35 am
So Robstone apart from this being on the wrong thread you are implying that the statements made by senior board members on the subject are what, inaccurate, economic with the details or untrue (won't use the L word) Either way its an appalling inditement against the board that you have made, it mean that someone has deliberately misled the fans and the rest of jopublic as to the reasons why Don was let go.

And that is a FACT.  :D
martin, im not implying the board have said anything inaccurate,economic or untrue thats you thats saying that,all im saying is theres more to this story than you all know yet like a kangaroo court you,ve found the board guilty.like i said earlier its not for me to disclose reasons behind dons demise.as for your attempts to lure me to reveal all your wasting your time.yes i do know what went on by the way before you accuse me of knowing nothing.

Offline random2

• Academy Star
Reply #34 on: 06 Sep 2012, 08:08:57 am
Today I found out who shot JFK, the next huge football transfer and the meaning of life. I'm not actually going to tell any of you but wanted you to know that I know.  ;)

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #35 on: 06 Sep 2012, 08:21:21 am
Today I found out who shot JFK, the next huge football transfer and the meaning of life. I'm not actually going to tell any of you but wanted you to know that I know.  ;)
What about this weekends lottery numbers? They'll do for a start, then I'll believe all the other stuff

Offline branstymarra

• Academy Star
Reply #36 on: 06 Sep 2012, 09:08:56 am
are you suggesting that robstone is posting as mystic meg? 

robstone

Reply #37 on: 06 Sep 2012, 09:18:09 am
What about this weekends lottery numbers? They'll do for a start, then I'll believe all the other stuff
1,13,20.22.35.48  :P

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #38 on: 06 Sep 2012, 12:19:25 pm
Well, well, well, the investigation in to the alleged illegal betting has revealed nothing untoward and the RFL said it was "the west Cumbria rumour mill in full flow".

http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/sport/town/probe-over-towns-bets-1.992745?referrerPath=sport

It would appear robstones messages on this subject about 4 players who play in blue and white having a bet and the lady Haven fam who works in the betting shop was nothing more than a malicious attempt to try to damage Town's reputation.   Unless he can show otherwise!!!
« Last Edit: 06 Sep 2012, 12:26:09 pm by Keith »
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #39 on: 06 Sep 2012, 12:23:16 pm
Well, well, well, the investigation in to the alleged illegal betting has revealed nothing untoward and the RFL said it was "the west Cumbria rumour mill in full flow".

http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/sport/town/probe-over-towns-bets-1.992745?referrerPath=sport
to be fair keith although the rumours had been doing the rounds nothing was on any forum until after it was in the rl paper,despite what they found i bet there's one or two breathing easier today
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline Kiwi Lad

• Academy Star
Reply #40 on: 06 Sep 2012, 12:44:07 pm
MOD EDIT:

Now let's not start going off topic and petty name calling

« Last Edit: 06 Sep 2012, 01:07:17 pm by MrsHavenWarrior »

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #41 on: 06 Sep 2012, 01:07:30 pm
And now it has been proven there is nothing untoward