HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

match officials

Guest · 9 · 502

robstone

on: 04 Sep 2012, 04:26:47 pm
The Co-operative Championship 1- Play Off series
Workington Town v Oldham RLFC 3pm
Ref G Hewer TJ M Kidd TJ J Roberts IG B Armstrong IG S Daniel RR C Dean MC P Crashley
Whitehaven v Rochdale Hornets 3pm
Ref M Thomason TJ S Mikalauskas TJ G Wallace IG I Scott IG A Bentham RR M Laing MC P Hewitt

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #1 on: 04 Sep 2012, 08:14:58 pm
We're buggerd Thomason don't like us

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #2 on: 04 Sep 2012, 08:18:06 pm
We're buggerd Thomason don't like us

Dropped balls, stupid penalties, terrible tackling and lack of creativity lose matches, not referees (unless its an australian video referee  :o )
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline Exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #3 on: 09 Sep 2012, 02:15:43 pm
As a ref and haven fan refs are not to blame , we do not drop balls knock on give penaltys way back chat etc we just follow and apply the rules as we see the offence, matt is a good young ref I know him from doing games with him this season at crusaders and he is not one sided he talks highly of coming to haven so come on get off the lads back and watch the game not the ref please . Shout or haven and not at the ref
We all hate town,and we all hate town

Online WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #4 on: 09 Sep 2012, 02:26:39 pm
Not having a dig at refs but the standard is shocking there's better amateurs I'm afraid most ruin games by giving lectures and trying to even the scores out I believe it's a con a lot of it would even say the refs have bettin coupons on And they only perform when on tv when they can't cheat now I'm not saying that's u Marra just other refs

robstone

Reply #5 on: 09 Sep 2012, 06:05:17 pm
terrible refereeing today and his assistants think they could all do with a back to basics course.

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #6 on: 09 Sep 2012, 06:07:43 pm
terrible refereeing today and his assistants think they could all do with a back to basics course.

Looked in real danger of losing control

How that their no8 never got sent off for attempting to headbutt Doran, in full view of the ref, is beyond me.
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

robstone

Reply #7 on: 09 Sep 2012, 06:11:54 pm
they knew thyed lost the game and were intent in involving our lads in a scuffle for the last 15 mins of the game.that no8 got threw around like a ragdoll by doran class 

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #8 on: 09 Sep 2012, 06:17:13 pm
To Doran's credit, he could have taken his chance a couple of times to put him on his backside, but refrained.Easy to see how they had 5 sent off in a game