HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

2013 squad

Offline DonkeyParker

• Academy Star
Reply #60 on: 22 Dec 2012, 01:24:23 pm
Rodney and gonzella have got visas just waiting for rods English test

:shake: :shake: :shake:

It's obvious you know nothing about visas - you can't apply for a visa to stay and work in the UK without taking the English test first.  Failure to do so results in a refusal.

Offline kiss the snake

• Fans Favourite
Reply #61 on: 22 Dec 2012, 03:53:25 pm
Rodney and gonzella have got visas just waiting for rods English test

:shake: :shake: :shake:

It's obvious you know nothing about visas - you can't apply for a visa to stay and work in the UK without taking the English test first.  Failure to do so results in a refusal.
Correct !

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #62 on: 28 Dec 2012, 06:43:12 pm
Think the bod need to get this sorted and let the fans know in a months time the season
will be here and if we don't get the 2 pngs
we are going to be light up top.

Offline Martin

• First Team Backup

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #64 on: 28 Jan 2013, 12:28:54 pm
so unless i have missed anyone in the first post post we have a 25 man squad and i think apart from maybe a mid season addition like we have done in previous years that should be it

Looks a lot stronger than in previous season and not 30 plus players to keep happy, no doubt during the season one or two will drift away like they do at all clubs but it looks good for now
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline HMS HAVEN

• Academy Star
Reply #65 on: 30 Jan 2013, 03:22:31 pm
With only a few days until sundays big game, the club haven't announced the squad numbers for the team and the website still only  has last seasons info available on it.

There is another thread discussing promoting the club and surely one of the biggest ways to do this is having an up to date website with all the relevant info the a fan needs to decide if he/she wants to go and watch the team. It doesn't even show who is in the squad!

Come on BOD we are way behind other clubs in this dept, not everyone reads the news and star!

Offline CocoLoco

• Academy Star
Reply #66 on: 30 Jan 2013, 03:24:20 pm

You want JJP's name on your shirt don't you HMS.

Offline gmc66

• First Team Regular
Reply #67 on: 30 Jan 2013, 06:21:37 pm
does the 25 man squad include St Helens players?
if not then that could be 11 not getting game time, take out an injury or 2.... 5 or 6 lads could be without a game for many weeks although i would hope the trains cup would give these lads a game or 2.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #68 on: 30 Jan 2013, 06:26:17 pm
does the 25 man squad include St Helens players?
if not then that could be 11 not getting game time, take out an injury or 2.... 5 or 6 lads could be without a game for many weeks although i would hope the trains cup would give these lads a game or 2.
  we might only have 1 game in the NRC just a straight knockout this year

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #69 on: 30 Jan 2013, 07:03:18 pm
No squad numbers in whitehaven news either, I see town announced there's today.