HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Server transfer

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #15 on: 02 Nov 2012, 10:31:51 pm
Have you tried clearing your cache? It is so odd as I've checked everything else and really am drawing a blank! Just do a google for 'how to clear browser cache' and follow the instructions to see if that helps.

Please let me know if it does, I will get to the bottom of it!

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #16 on: 03 Nov 2012, 11:36:59 am
Well I am accessing now from my iPhone but cannot get on with my desktop - cache cleared several times and different browser used - but still cannot access from desktop :( something amiss somewhere as many are reporting the same problem
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #17 on: 03 Nov 2012, 11:44:20 am
And now I am able to access from the desktop, but then not from my iPad.

Quite a mystery. 

1.   Was not able to access from Desktop PC
2.   Was able to access from iPhone
3.   Not able to access from iPad
4.   Then now access available from Desktop

All in the space of 5 minutes!  But previously was unable to access the forum for approximately 2 hours - it doesn't seem to be a case of clearing the cache on the Browser John.  I have used 3 different browsers from the desktop and 2 different ones from the iPad and still the same result.
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛

Offline kellsladbornandbred

• Academy Star
Reply #18 on: 03 Nov 2012, 01:08:26 pm
HGot to agree with mrs hw, totally erratic. I have erratic access from all devices laptop ipad iphone and as she states even using different browsers really frustrating and if the site posting numbers are anything to go by it is affecting the forum.

Offline greenbanker

• Academy Signing
Reply #19 on: 03 Nov 2012, 04:09:27 pm
Had no problems ,even the clock changed automatically  :tip: :tip:

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #20 on: 03 Nov 2012, 07:03:55 pm
struggling to access from laptop at home, from my phone either over wi-fi or 3G, and from pc at work too
very hit and missy
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #21 on: 03 Nov 2012, 08:23:45 pm
can only get on intermitantly

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #22 on: 04 Nov 2012, 10:52:40 am
Ok guys, still not got a solution but could all those that are struggling try accessing www.smctennis.co.uk (a basic tennis results system for a league down here) from your various devices and see if you can access it ok. This site is on the same server as the forum so I want to see if this is a wider server issue or if it is just causing issues with HavenFans

Offline IceMan

• Academy Star
Reply #23 on: 04 Nov 2012, 11:36:19 am
Ok guys, still not got a solution but could all those that are struggling try accessing www.smctennis.co.uk (a basic tennis results system for a league down here) from your various devices and see if you can access it ok. This site is on the same server as the forum so I want to see if this is a wider server issue or if it is just causing issues with HavenFans
I get an error for that site John, though obviously im able to access the forum now, though if past results repeat it will be a while again before i can get on.

Offline gushaven

• First Team Regular
    • Kells A.R.L.F.C.
Reply #24 on: 04 Nov 2012, 11:39:15 am
I can`t access this either, takes 2-3 goes to get on this forum...
Success is like a fart.
It only bothers people when it is not their own!

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #25 on: 04 Nov 2012, 11:44:44 am

That loads for me in a millisecond - but took me 5 attempts to get on the forum this morning :(
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #26 on: 04 Nov 2012, 02:36:34 pm
Just got on easy now - perfect in fact but site was "unrecognised" at 13.50.

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #27 on: 04 Nov 2012, 03:49:07 pm
Right so there seems to be issues with you guys accessing other sites on that server. Let me go to the hosts with this info and see what I can get sorted.

Popularsider13

Reply #28 on: 04 Nov 2012, 08:43:41 pm
uʍop ǝpısdn ob ʇxǝʇ ʎɯ buıʞɐɯ ʍou sʇı ʇnq sɯǝןqoɹd ou pɐɥ ǝʌ,ı

Actually, I've had access problems both on my laptop and phone

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #29 on: 05 Nov 2012, 07:50:59 pm
Couldn't get on Sunday at 13.50 and 18.38 couldn't get on today at 19.49 the tried again a minute later and got on ?