Reply #1 on: 24 Nov 2013, 03:00:17 pm
Australia 24-26 nz

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 24 Nov 2013, 03:06:59 pm
Australia 28 NZ 16

beermatt42

Reply #3 on: 26 Nov 2013, 12:38:26 pm
Anyone know the best way to Old Trafford from Manchester Oxford Road or Piccadilly?

I've always gone with the Warrington Wolves coaches in the past, now I have to make my own way.

Which is the best way to avoid congestion?  I know you can get a train from either of these stations to Old Trafford, but only on matchdays and because it is only an occasional stop, every time I use the National Rail Enquiries website, it starts malfunctioning, I can get the times but not the fares and eventually it just breaks down altogether.

Is it easier to go by tram?  If so, which is the best place to catch one to Old Trafford? 
I don't want to end up in Canal street by mistake LOL, could be a bit dodgy that LOL.

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #4 on: 26 Nov 2013, 02:04:29 pm
Anyone know the best way to Old Trafford from Manchester Oxford Road or Piccadilly?

I've always gone with the Warrington Wolves coaches in the past, now I have to make my own way.

Which is the best way to avoid congestion?  I know you can get a train from either of these stations to Old Trafford, but only on matchdays and because it is only an occasional stop, every time I use the National Rail Enquiries website, it starts malfunctioning, I can get the times but not the fares and eventually it just breaks down altogether.

Is it easier to go by tram?  If so, which is the best place to catch one to Old Trafford? 
I don't want to end up in Canal street by mistake LOL, could be a bit dodgy that LOL.

matt we got a tram from picadilly to salford quays and a short walk to old trafford
born and bred haven.

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #5 on: 26 Nov 2013, 02:11:06 pm
 :D :DBeermatt I am sure if you went down canal street and played your cards right you would be sure of a lift - but maybe not to Old Trafford :D :D

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #6 on: 26 Nov 2013, 02:39:17 pm
:D :DBeermatt I am sure if you went down canal street and played your cards right you would be sure of a lift - but maybe not to Old Trafford :D :D

:D :D :D :D :D
born and bred haven.

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #7 on: 26 Nov 2013, 03:14:37 pm

Beermatt, Phone Steve McDonald or Lloyd Mullaney at Streetcars 0161 715 1515,  they are friends with Tyrone Dobbs who is a big rugby league fan ( supports Salford City Reds ) I'm sure they will take you there FREE of charge. :D :D :D :D

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #8 on: 26 Nov 2013, 03:29:14 pm
 :D :D :D :D

beermatt42

Reply #9 on: 26 Nov 2013, 03:59:33 pm
Is this some sort of a wind up?  :D :D :D

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #10 on: 26 Nov 2013, 04:16:11 pm

:D :D :D :D
born and bred haven.

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #11 on: 26 Nov 2013, 04:46:57 pm
As if anyone here would wind you up? :D

Offline sonicrebel

• Academy Star
Reply #12 on: 26 Nov 2013, 05:46:33 pm

Beermatt try watching itv tomorrow night at about 1930hrs and you might get a clue. Or ask the wife who the two guys are.

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #13 on: 26 Nov 2013, 08:02:50 pm

Beermatt try watching itv tomorrow night at about 1930hrs and you might get a clue. Or ask the wife who the two guys are.

SHHHHHH!!!!!!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

beermatt42

Reply #14 on: 27 Nov 2013, 07:19:29 pm
Richard Silverwood will be the match referee, with Jamie Child and Grant Atkins (Aus) the touch judges.
A record attendance has just been announced.