HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Sir Dick Huddart

Offline AllezHaven

• First Team Backup
on: 08 Sep 2014, 05:38:28 pm
Have you seen the poll in the Rugby League Express? Please vote many times and often , cos you can to get our finess in my opinion, notice no bloody IMO to be inducted to the Hall of Fame. Can't believe ti has happened before nor the rest. so get in there make it a Haven first.
Allez haven

Been supporting Haven since Gus Risman stood on my new mac. My ma gave me hell!

Offline AllezHaven

• First Team Backup
Reply #1 on: 09 Sep 2014, 06:18:33 pm
surprised nobody has taken up this thread but then you young uns will never have seen the like of Tiger Huddart ripping the aussie defences to shreds and probably don't believe that Haven could spawn a genuine super star. Ask any aussie over the age of 70 and they will speak in awe of the man. :shake:
Allez haven

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
Reply #2 on: 09 Sep 2014, 08:52:31 pm
Go to www.totalrl.com the poll is on the home page. Dick is currently leading with 28% of votes. A great player in his day and already inducted into Havens Hall of Fame. As Allezhaven says let's get a Cumbrian great into the RFL Hall of Fame get voting!!!

Des

Offline African exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #3 on: 09 Sep 2014, 09:08:04 pm
Done.
If it's a girl they're naming her Sigourney after an actress, if it's a boy the 're naming him Rodney after Dave

Offline J.D. Raaz

• First Team Backup
Reply #4 on: 09 Sep 2014, 09:17:05 pm
Done...and I will put this on my Facebook page with a link asking my friends to do also.

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #5 on: 09 Sep 2014, 09:26:09 pm
Done

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #6 on: 09 Sep 2014, 09:35:25 pm
Go to www.totalrl.com the poll is on the home page. Dick is currently leading with 28% of votes. A great player in his day and already inducted into Havens Hall of Fame. As Allezhaven says let's get a Cumbrian great into the RFL Hall of Fame get voting!!!

Des
Voted on this poll this morning
born and bred haven.

Online noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #7 on: 09 Sep 2014, 10:04:01 pm
Done, come on guys let's keep pushing for sir Dick

Offline branstymarra

• Academy Star
Reply #8 on: 09 Sep 2014, 10:58:37 pm
a few years ago I was on a trip in the outback of Australia along with a guy  who was a travel reporter and others.
as it usually does the conversation got round to rugby league and it transpired that this guy used to play but had to give it up due to injuries he went on to say "I was coached by a great ex player from England, but I don't expect you know him, his name was Dick Huddart"  When I told him that not only did I know him but i also lived in the same street he was amazed.   it is indeed a very small world we live in
derek

Offline AllezHaven

• First Team Backup
Reply #9 on: 10 Sep 2014, 06:15:45 am
N ;) way out in front, will done everyone and don't forget you can vote as often as you like. ;)
Allez haven

Offline touchjudge57

• First Team Backup
Reply #10 on: 10 Sep 2014, 03:02:25 pm

Des

Direct link to page

http://www.totalrl.com/vote-now-inducted-hall-fame/

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #11 on: 10 Sep 2014, 03:18:38 pm
The vote on Totalrl.com is only an opinion poll, NOT an official vote, it actually states that  the RFL are deciding which two players will be inducted, but looking at the poll after I have voted, I don't think they should be far off with Clive Sullivan and Dick Huddart.
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline brianb

• First Team Backup
Reply #12 on: 10 Sep 2014, 03:19:26 pm
now 41% keep the votes coming lads.//

Offline havenrugbyfan88

• First Team Regular
  • lets create more memories
Reply #13 on: 10 Sep 2014, 03:19:59 pm
Done. Quiet a bit in front

Offline batty

• Academy Signing