HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

2015 shirt

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #45 on: 04 Dec 2014, 10:08:41 pm
Whats crack with away top this year?
Won't be out till January very strange when most clubs have there's out before Christmas
same as last few years then. Usually gets shown for the first time to fans at the launch night.
Agree marra but this time of year would sell so many more.
born and bred haven.

Offline xo-Lindsay-ox

• Academy Signing
Reply #46 on: 06 Dec 2014, 09:54:30 pm
Anyone been down to see if they're in shop yet?

Offline havenrugbyfan88

• First Team Regular
  • lets create more memories
Reply #47 on: 06 Dec 2014, 10:57:14 pm
My mam has and I have to say that is one misarable git in there. To quote" it will be in at some point, why keep asking" he won't get a penny of my money. Is our top available online?

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #48 on: 06 Dec 2014, 11:00:56 pm
My mam has and I have to say that is one misarable git in there. To quote" it will be in at some point, why keep asking" he won't get a penny of my money. Is our top available online?
It's David Collins in sportshouse why the he'll we didn't stick with billy rudd is unbelievable all fans get on with billy i was on oniels site today still last season's stock on there
born and bred haven.

Offline havenonline

• Academy Star
Reply #49 on: 06 Dec 2014, 11:14:40 pm
I don't know David Collins and have no affiliation with sporthouse but in answer to your last post Sean I know several people who didn't shop at Billy Rudd's for the very same reason that he was not always "people friendly".

Offline havenrugbyfan88

• First Team Regular
  • lets create more memories
Reply #50 on: 06 Dec 2014, 11:18:07 pm
My mam went to sporthouse twice this week and might have been told to f off in her opinion.  Will go online in future. Shame I can't one at the recre

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #51 on: 06 Dec 2014, 11:22:15 pm
I don't know David Collins and have no affiliation with sporthouse but in answer to your last post Sean I know several people who didn't shop at Billy Rudd's for the very same reason that he was not always "people friendly".
Very surprised to hear that marra always came across a nice bloke to me and my family and put a lot back into the club
born and bred haven.

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #52 on: 06 Dec 2014, 11:25:51 pm
My mam went to sporthouse twice this week and might have been told to f off in her opinion.  Will go online in future. Shame I can't one at the recre

Got took off Billy, because PN thought he could do the job himself. When Billy was doing it, there was a lot more people wearing the Merchandise, than there is now.

Agree, about the Sporthouse thing, years since I been in, not very Customer Friendly at all.

HW

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #53 on: 06 Dec 2014, 11:49:41 pm
Should be a shop in the ground!
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #54 on: 07 Dec 2014, 09:22:04 am
There might be with the improvements at the ground
born and bred haven.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #55 on: 07 Dec 2014, 09:35:16 am
There might be with the improvements at the ground
[/quote r nice for the club to have a shop at the ground like we're u buy things off there online like season tickets merchaindise also the tops think the club would benefit a lot more

Offline brianb

• First Team Backup
Reply #56 on: 07 Dec 2014, 11:41:19 am
part of the entrance is knocked down to be replaced with a shop and coaches office as far as I know.//

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #57 on: 07 Dec 2014, 11:48:55 am
More good news well done

Offline Exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #58 on: 07 Dec 2014, 01:38:04 pm
What's wrong with the room next to gents loos where shop once was ?? Or even the office in kells end that was once used by pa announcer ? Remember it well when I done it in stans days lol
We all hate town,and we all hate town

Offline rudd61

• Academy Star
Reply #59 on: 09 Dec 2014, 02:50:03 pm