HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Monthly Draw

Offline 1873

• Academy Star
on: 09 Sep 2016, 11:51:16 pm
FAO: Marc, Amanda, BoD,

What are the details for signing up to the monthly draw? How much does it cost? And how many people do we have in it at the moment?

Cheers, 1873.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #1 on: 09 Sep 2016, 11:54:33 pm
FAO: Marc, Amanda, BoD,

What are the details for signing up to the monthly draw? How much does it cost? And how many people do we have in it at the moment?

Cheers, 1873.
Ring marc on the results thread and sign up marra
born and bred haven.

Offline Marc Humphreys

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 10 Sep 2016, 10:30:30 am
For the monthly draw you set up up a direct debit for £10 a month and that entitles you to a ticket in the monthly and a ticket to the weekly pride of 5 we currently have around 207 members in the monthly draw, if Younrequire anymore information please don't hesitate to contact me.

Offline kiss the snake

• Fans Favourite
Reply #3 on: 10 Sep 2016, 10:41:18 am
For the monthly draw you set up up a direct debit for £10 a month and that entitles you to a ticket in the monthly and a ticket to the weekly pride of 5 we currently have around 207 members in the monthly draw, if Younrequire anymore information please don't hesitate to contact me.
Do they still do the draws in the pubs Marc ?

Online Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #4 on: 10 Sep 2016, 06:34:33 pm
Mark adjust my monthly direct debit amount to include this draw please. Send me my number also so I know what to look out for. Cheers. Kenny.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #5 on: 10 Sep 2016, 06:36:38 pm
does the gold scheme for the season tickets include all draws or just the weekly ones

Online HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #6 on: 10 Sep 2016, 06:45:58 pm
does the gold scheme for the season tickets include all draws or just the weekly ones

http://www.whitehavenrl.co.uk/lottery/pride_of_five

HW

Offline 1873

• Academy Star
Reply #7 on: 11 Sep 2016, 12:09:03 pm
Cheers