HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Season Ticket Prices 2017

Amanda · 51 · 1843

Offline kiss the snake

• Fans Favourite
Reply #30 on: 06 Dec 2016, 04:01:43 pm
This is why so many amateur clubs like Kells, Brow, Egremont and Glasson run trips to super league games, its usually £20 a head for adults and children alike, great value, but its not just Wigan that run these deals, St Helens and Leeds also run them.
Warrington are also looking into doing it this year.

Offline Recre Faithful

• First Team Regular
Reply #31 on: 06 Dec 2016, 04:28:38 pm
I apologise for going off on one regarding the first email but £190 would have been a disaster for the club
Whitehaven RLFC The real pride of cumbria

Remember not everything that talks with an Aussie accent is good enough to wear the Green & Gold

Offline wickerman

• Academy Star
Reply #32 on: 06 Dec 2016, 06:54:31 pm
Maybe one that can be afforded though?

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #33 on: 06 Dec 2016, 07:08:37 pm
I'm shocked at the prices I really thought this season was gonna be to bring new fans to the club but after swing the prices I really think the club have not looked into anything and this is not going to bring any new fans or returning fans back why would you pay 16 quid to watch Coventry? It's stupendous I'm sorry

Offline AllezHaven

• First Team Backup
Reply #34 on: 06 Dec 2016, 07:16:30 pm
So they run a coach for £20 a piece. Does that include the travel admissionor what?
Allez haven

Been supporting Haven since Gus Risman stood on my new mac. My ma gave me hell!

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #35 on: 06 Dec 2016, 07:18:04 pm
I'm shocked at the prices I really thought this season was gonna be to bring new fans to the club but after swing the prices I really think the club have not looked into anything and this is not going to bring any new fans or returning fans back why would you pay 16 quid to watch Coventry? It's stupendous I'm sorry

There was no way the club were going to drop Gate Prices. A squad without DR costs money.

I bet Newcastle didnt drop prices when they went down into Champ.

HW

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #36 on: 06 Dec 2016, 07:32:17 pm
Listen it's as simple as this if we only lose 2 or 3 games in the regular season and play some good stuff we will get better crowds than last season 16 quid or not the squads full of locals again after a long time and the travelling away fans in the champ wasn't that good apart from Bradford and Leigh  I personally think the crowds will be higher next season

Offline colcol

• Academy Star
Reply #37 on: 06 Dec 2016, 08:31:20 pm
Obviously in hindsight Amanda made a simple mistake, and the season ticket price is £160 . The coach has built a team that everyone should proud to support . We  have all been desperate to see local players signed on and to play for Haven , this has been achieved by the club . Obviously we are in the lower league due to last season's form , do you want to stop in this league or aim for promotion . I am with the latter idea and go for promotion , it will not be easy but we can achieve this aim , and this costs money unfortunately. If you can afford a season ticket then  please purchase one ,I will show my support to my local club and purchase a season ticket . So whatever your feelings are towards the pricing structure , please don't let it sour your enthusiasm towards next season.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #38 on: 06 Dec 2016, 08:39:47 pm
Obviously in hindsight Amanda made a simple mistake, and the season ticket price is £160 . The coach has built a team that everyone should proud to support . We  have all been desperate to see local players signed on and to play for Haven , this has been achieved by the club . Obviously we are in the lower league due to last season's form , do you want to stop in this league or aim for promotion . I am with the latter idea and go for promotion , it will not be easy but we can achieve this aim , and this costs money unfortunately. If you can afford a season ticket then  please purchase one ,I will show my support to my local club and purchase a season ticket . So whatever your feelings are towards the pricing structure , please don't let it sour your enthusiasm towards next season.

Well said marra £160 not bad at all
born and bred haven.

Offline kiss the snake

• Fans Favourite
Reply #39 on: 06 Dec 2016, 09:55:02 pm
So they run a coach for £20 a piece. Does that include the travel admissionor what?
It includes transport to the game and admission

Offline Amanda

• First Team Backup
Reply #40 on: 07 Dec 2016, 09:59:47 am
I do appologise for the typing error on my first post.

Just on the Wigan/Warrington and such like teams promoting their deals I would like to add that when amateur clubs are invited down here for their children to play at half time and be mascots parents are admitted at half price and children come in for free.

Amanda

Offline Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #41 on: 07 Dec 2016, 03:01:07 pm
£160 is very good indeed. Thanks for update.

Offline gmc66

• First Team Regular
Reply #42 on: 07 Dec 2016, 05:20:47 pm
happy with that but what do we have to pay up front if we in the blue and gold clubs? last year was a lump sum and rest contributed from membership in raffle schemes if i remember right

Offline haven marra

• Academy Star
Reply #43 on: 07 Dec 2016, 08:44:12 pm

There was no way the club were going to drop Gate Prices. A squad without DR costs money.

I bet Newcastle didnt drop prices when they went down into Champ.

HW

Yes they did.....10 per cent reduction   this years season ticket was £520 last years was £578..

Offline colcol

• Academy Star
Reply #44 on: 08 Dec 2016, 10:15:36 am
Whitehaven News have printed that it's £190 .