HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

WE ALL NEED TO HAVE SORE THROATS ON OUR RETURN HOME FROM BLACKPOOL?

Guest · 21 · 2192

WHITEHAVENHERO

I have just been reading Brett Kings Mulletts post and their is a link on their that I will post below. Fats is telling us how when they here us giving vocal support how it spurs the team on. So guy's when we return from Blackpool we should not be able to speak for being horse. Lets give Steve and his men a drowning out with the Haven vocals. Remind Steve how good we are as supporters.
If the persons around you are not  shouting HAVEN ! HAVEN ! HAVEN!  give them a push and encourage them to do so.
You will be amazed how contagious the chanting will become to people standing around you if your shouting for your team at the top of your voice.  So come on guy's lets be shouting for some silver ware on the  Sunday 15 July 2007. Lets show this team what real support sounds like.

http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w161/havenchris/?action=view&current=video-0010.flv

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
go on fats lad
NO PAIN NO GAIN

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
I'm  hoping  to  go  down  on  Saturday  and  stop  overnight.  Where's  everyone  else  going.  I  know  there's  loads  of  hotels  about  but  it  would  be  nice  if  alot  are  going  down  for  the  weekend  to  try  and  get  together  for  some  good  banter  and  a  few  beers.  

Any  ideas??

WHITEHAVENHERO

I'm  hoping  to  go  down  on  Saturday  and  stop  overnight.  Where's  everyone  else  going.  I  know  there's  loads  of  hotels  about  but  it  would  be  nice  if  alot  are  going  down  for  the  weekend  to  try  and  get  together  for  some  good  banter  and  a  few  beers.  

Any  ideas??

Hi I have just booked with this place below, Apparently phones going silly in Blackpool Book early as hell.

http://www.haldenehotel.co.uk/default.htm

popularsider

going down on the sunday coming back monday  ;D

Offline HWL

• Global Moderator
  • Academy Star
Three of us booked at the Savoy Fri-Sat nights--sounds grand but the old lady is getting a major overhaul(the hotel I mean) and are allowing single rooms for ?45 pppn incl brekkie instead of ?90.
El Tel.

Offline tattie

• Academy Star

booked  my hotel after barrow match i believed  8 of us sat till Mon sure we will bump into someone
ALWAYS  HAVEN

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band

booked  my hotel after barrow match i believed  8 of us sat till Mon sure we will bump into someone

Yep so did we 3 luxurious rooms in the Claremont Sat-Mon
Can't wait
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

WHITEHAVENHERO

;D

Offline WIdnes Fan Forever

• Academy Signing
you might have a hard job as us viking fans love to sing  ;D

Offline tattie

• Academy Star

YOU  CAN ONLY  BUT TRY MARRA  ;)   ;)   ;)   ;)
ALWAYS  HAVEN

WHITEHAVENHERO

Is it true we are all seated togeather and the Vikings are split into 2 groups?
« Last Edit: 13 Jul 2007, 07:36:55 pm by WHITEHAVENHERO »

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
dont know but my voice is fully prepared for the FINAL !! laaaaaa !  :P

Offline Fomerly of Northumbria Uni Haven

• Academy Star
Is it true we ar all seated togeather and the Vikings are split into 2 groups?

I think so, they've also been given the worst stand for producing an atmosphere (No roof, no booze ;D )

WHITEHAVENHERO

I don't expect to have my voice back until Wednesday. Come on guy's we really need to be heard this game, We sounded pathetic last time we played them in the final. Lets show them. Sing from beginning to end, Don't matter what? Just make some noise!  :P