Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #15 on: 04 Jan 2020, 06:32:59 pm
I have a spare seat for Newcastle next week if anyone wants it message me ASAP
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #16 on: 07 Jan 2020, 07:33:00 pm
3 seats have came available for Saturday if anyone interested please let me know ASAP
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #17 on: 08 Jan 2020, 02:57:10 pm
its been a bit disapointing losing a few this week dropping out, luckily enough we have enough to travel and have bus with toilet. but starting with our trip to widnes on sunday 8th march we want a deposit of £5 which will ne non refundable without good excuse so others can still travel. many thanks for your help and support and hope you are all happy with this as we lose to many on game week and sometimes costs us taking the bigger bus.

shaun
born and bred haven.

Offline HWL

• Global Moderator
  • Academy Star
Reply #18 on: 08 Jan 2020, 04:46:58 pm
its been a bit disapointing losing a few this week dropping out, luckily enough we have enough to travel and have bus with toilet. but starting with our trip to widnes on sunday 8th march we want a deposit of £5 which will ne non refundable without good excuse so others can still travel. many thanks for your help and support and hope you are all happy with this as we lose to many on game week and sometimes costs us taking the bigger bus.

shaun
Couldn't agree more, Shaun.
I don't travel on the bus/es but if I was in charge of this I would insist on the non-refundable deposit.
El Tel.