Three tpoices (1) Team (2) Refereee (3) Coach

Offline Scoreboard

• Academy Signing
on: 15 Jul 2007, 04:02:48 pm
This thread is for the coach.!

Offline Scoreboard

• Academy Signing
Reply #1 on: 15 Jul 2007, 04:07:53 pm
I am not one of the DR out Mob and I agree with his leaving out Seeds ..JUST....  WHAT REALLY CONCERNED ME AFTER THE MATCH WAS THE WAY ....none of the players wanted to speak to Rotherham  (seemingley) and most alarmingly the way Broadbent turned away from DR after the game toward Trindall and seemingly called DR a Knob head.  I was lip reading and I may well be wrong but it sure did not look good.

Siceys Biggest Fan

Reply #2 on: 15 Jul 2007, 07:19:09 pm
Well i mainly blame Rotheram cause this disappointment was coming for a long time! They just arent good enough & i cannot believe Seedsy wasnt even picked for the 17! Very disappointed, they were a disgrace today!

Offline Haven Haven!

• Academy Signing
Reply #3 on: 15 Jul 2007, 09:29:24 pm
Well Siceys Biggest Fan Am Sorry But I Have To Disagreee With Youu,,Dave Rotheram Has Trained Them Lads To His Hardest Efforts *& I Solute Him I Really Do,,
Today At Blackpool There Was 17 Men Wearing Whitehaven Tops *& Representing There Town,,Now Correct Me If Im Wrong But I Dont Think Not One Of Them 17 Really Deep Down Wanted That Game Today *& To Be Honest With Yaz  All If Haven Were To Of Won Today You Would Of All Been Bowing Down At Daves Feet!!!
Dave Will Have Said Everything He Possibly Could Of To Motivate Them Lads Today But Not One Of Them Will Of Listend,,
So I Think The Players Were To Blame Today Not Dave!

Offline Scoreboard

• Academy Signing
Reply #4 on: 15 Jul 2007, 09:34:47 pm
Haven Haven  are you related to DR ...fairly strong first post?

Offline Haven Haven!

• Academy Signing
Reply #5 on: 15 Jul 2007, 09:36:52 pm
No,,
 I Just Honestly Think That If Everyone Was To Give Him A Fair Chance He Would Make Things  Happen,,
The 17 Out Today Did S***e All To Help!
Give The Guy A Chance People!"

Vikki x

Siceys Biggest Fan

Reply #6 on: 16 Jul 2007, 09:11:58 am
Well im sorry but i think weve give Rotheram more than enough chances! Everyone has a right to their own opinion but i must say the majority of Haven fans i know want shot of Rotheram, if he doesnt go then something needs done about the squad & fast!

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
Reply #7 on: 16 Jul 2007, 09:34:17 am
when we used to go to away games the haven fans used to chant steve mccormacks barmy army. have never heard dr s barmy army has anyone else? think that is a good indication that daves face is never going to fit at haven
NO PAIN NO GAIN

Siceys Biggest Fan

Reply #8 on: 16 Jul 2007, 09:42:43 am
Silver shadow - i couldnt agree with you more! McCormack was highly respected when he was our coach, the players clearly dont have as much respect for Rotheram and Rotheram clearly isnt making the right decisions as nothing he seems to do is working!

Offline Haven Haven!

• Academy Signing
Reply #9 on: 16 Jul 2007, 03:41:14 pm
Siceys Biggest Fan Again Im Disagreeing With Ya I Dont Think Dave Has Even Had 1 Chance To Show What He Can Do,,
Now Yeh Steve McCormak Wat Respected By All Haven Fans *& I Think Thats What You All Need To Give Dave A Bit Of!

Vikki x

popularsider

Reply #10 on: 16 Jul 2007, 04:10:22 pm
rotherhams had his chance

finished 4th and it looks like we may finish 4th again. lost at home to widnes and leigh in the league could possibley lose to cas and widnes stil at home.
lost in a semi final and a final (well the final was an embarrasment)

they guy should just go.

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #11 on: 16 Jul 2007, 04:19:30 pm
DR  doesn't get respect  off the players and fans because he,s done nothing to earn that his game plan is crap ive seen better armature coaches and to say he,s been a super league coach don't you meen side kick coach whitehaven have done nothing this season so far no wonder alto are staying away maybe thats why.

lowca

Reply #12 on: 16 Jul 2007, 04:24:12 pm
If Dunce Rotherham didn't mess the local  players about and give preferential
treatment to the travellers he would maybe gain players respect.

Aaron Smith has been selecting the team for the last month because he tells
Dunce Rotherham where he is playing.

About 3 months ago Dunce Rotherham said Aaron Lester had to play as he was a leader and lead the team around the field. Dunce Rotherham then brought in 2 young academy players on loan and Aaron Lester was dropped. It doesn't matter that the 2 loan players have gone but to treat captain Aaron Lester like he did was disgraceful. Not a bit of wonder he retired.

Dunce Rotherham said Matty was an out and out 9 but he plays him anywhere but hooker. Dunce Rotherham is 2 faced he says one thing then dose something different.

Dunce Rotherham said he was going to rotate the hookers when Aaron Smith came back from injury. Sicey and Matty have both been dropped. Sicey lost his form due to trying to hard to impress our wonderful coach. Yet Aaron (golden boy) Smith has never been dropped. Yet he couldn't lace Sicey or Matty's boots.

You have to earn players respect Dunce Rotherham take heed.

Offline Haven Haven!

• Academy Signing
Reply #13 on: 16 Jul 2007, 04:32:50 pm
AT THE END OF THE DAY DAVE DONE HIS JOB OF PIKIN 17 MEN TO PLAY AGAINST WIDNES *& SAYING EVERYTHING HE COULD TO HELP THEM YESTREDAY,,
WHY DOES THEY PLAYERS GET SO MUCH RESPECT *& DAVE DOESNT,,
DAVES GOT MY RESPECT,,

Vikki x

lowca

Reply #14 on: 16 Jul 2007, 04:36:39 pm

Beckermet didn't have one till Dunce Rotherham moved there but they do now.

A VILLAGE IDIOT