Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 07 Jan 2020, 05:44:45 pm
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #2 on: 07 Jan 2020, 10:08:58 pm
S**t happens I'm afraid........the guys we have will respond.

Offline The Phantom Horseman

• Academy Signing
Reply #3 on: 08 Jan 2020, 10:43:47 am
If it's true as mentioned elswehere that the target was Ase Boas then I wouldn't be too down about it. He came over to Featherstone last season with his brother Watson but struggled to make much impact. Family reasons were given for his departure only a few weeks into the season but he had already lost his starting spot at Fev. By all acounts he hadn't been as good for PNG Hunters in 2018 as he had in 2017 and he's now 31 years old and has lost his spot in the PNG international team. Watson showed a lot more than Ase did (and retains his place in the PNG Kumuls team) but even Watson lost his place at Fev and is now at Doncaster in League One. I think coming over as a half back in an unfamiliar country/climate with possible language/dialect issues isn't an easy gig.

Offline Steven DeMont

• First Team Regular
Reply #4 on: 08 Jan 2020, 03:01:31 pm
We need to get someone in and quick.

Oh for Jamie Doran not having signed that 2 year contract at Town  :(

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #5 on: 08 Jan 2020, 03:51:50 pm
No rush we've still got the 3 we used last year sam dion callum add karl dixon to that not exactly desperate

Offline Steven DeMont

• First Team Regular
Reply #6 on: 08 Jan 2020, 03:58:59 pm
I disagree.

Karl Dixon will need time.

Callum Phillip's is a hooker playing 6 (even more so at this level) and Dion is also a 6 if not playing 2nd row.

We need a general to guide is around the field. Someone who can also kick from hand to gain territory when we are pegged in our own half.

If not it will be a hard but brief flirtation with the Championship.

:(

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #7 on: 08 Jan 2020, 09:01:49 pm
It’s not end of the world but I think it’s going to be a tough season and I’ll still feel we could do with a couple more signings. Mind you I still feel we have enough talent to be above Swinton and Oldham which would do me

Offline havenrugbyfan88

• First Team Regular
  • lets create more memories
Reply #8 on: 08 Jan 2020, 09:58:25 pm
No rush we've still got the 3 we used last year sam dion callum add karl dixon to that not exactly desperate

Surely Sam will play full back though now Jordan hasn't resigned. If not who else will?

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #9 on: 08 Jan 2020, 10:00:07 pm

Surely Sam will play full back though now Jordan hasn't resigned. If not who else will?

Burns is under contract, not a matter of him resigning.

HW