HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

F**** ME WHERE IS MY TOPIC???

Offline Scoreboard

• Academy Signing
on: 15 Jul 2007, 06:20:27 pm
DR HAS TO GO>  GAry Braodbent was calling hin a F@@@ing PiL@@K  to Trindall after the  game.

TO TH Board..  Let The Fans Know whats going on and get it sorted Des ..  Up to this point DES B you have precided over a disaster  .. NO ground improvements ; wrong coach; bad team spirit and.... (1) do not get yoour cronys' to delete the fans messages.  (2) To date you have precided over a disaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline RegDunnsFlatTop

• First Team Backup
Reply #1 on: 15 Jul 2007, 06:27:55 pm
Its not Des's fault. On paper Rotherham has all the credentials required to make Haven a success at this level. Sadly in the real world Dave has nothing to offer to a team who ar dramatically on the wane at the moment.

Karl Harrisons name was being banded around at half time today. Would we be able to attract a coach of his calibre?

Offline From the Jam Butty Mines

• Academy Signing
Reply #2 on: 15 Jul 2007, 06:58:58 pm
What SL failure - probably not

Offline From the Jam Butty Mines

• Academy Signing
Reply #3 on: 15 Jul 2007, 07:04:31 pm
I'll try again

What A SL failure - probably not.

Offline Blackie

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 15 Jul 2007, 07:52:29 pm
Remember PC and SMcC. There were SL failures and made good at Haven!

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #5 on: 15 Jul 2007, 07:54:45 pm
And if he gets widnes back to the SL he,s not failed after all thats there goal.

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #6 on: 15 Jul 2007, 08:32:01 pm
Remember PC and SMcC. There were SL failures and made good at Haven!

PC was no failure, Haven were his first coaching assingment, and he was probably the best coach the club have ever had.

TW

Offline Haven Haven!

• Academy Signing
Reply #7 on: 15 Jul 2007, 10:08:17 pm
EVERYONE IS INTITLE TO THERE OWN OPINION BUT I DONT SEE WHAT YOUVE ALL GOT AGGAINST DAVE!
IF HAVEN WERE TO OF WON TODAY YOU WOULD OF ALL BEEN WALKIN UP TO DAVE CONGRATULATING HIM ON HIS SUCCESS BUT CAUSE THEY LOST NO,
FANS COME UP TO WERE I WAS SITING SHOUTIN"ROTHERAM OUT"
ITS OUT OF ORDER!
DAVE WILL OF SED ANYTHING HE COULD TODAY TO HELP THE BOYS TO VICTORY NOT 1 OF THEN 17 LISTEND,,
ALL THE PLAYERS WANTED WAS A P@@S UP WEEKEND IN BLACKPOOL *& EXSPECTING DABE TO SORT EVERYTHING,,
COME ON PEOPLE GET A GRIP THINK IF IT WERNT FOR DAVE THEY WOULD BE NO HAVEN RIGHT NOW!

Vikki x

Offline Scoreboard

• Academy Signing
Reply #8 on: 15 Jul 2007, 10:12:57 pm
Haven haven.  It sounds like you have some inside knowledge from DT as to the percived attitude of the players?

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #9 on: 15 Jul 2007, 10:24:47 pm
I think Vikki's in love!!!!!
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline CumbrianPip

• Academy Signing
Reply #10 on: 15 Jul 2007, 10:27:43 pm
 :-*

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #11 on: 16 Jul 2007, 02:19:24 am
EVERYONE IS INTITLE TO THERE OWN OPINION BUT I DONT SEE WHAT YOUVE ALL GOT AGGAINST DAVE!
IF HAVEN WERE TO OF WON TODAY YOU WOULD OF ALL BEEN WALKIN UP TO DAVE CONGRATULATING HIM ON HIS SUCCESS BUT CAUSE THEY LOST NO,
ITS OUT OF ORDER!
DAVE WILL OF SED ANYTHING HE COULD TODAY TO HELP THE BOYS TO VICTORY NOT 1 OF THEN 17 LISTEND,,
ALL THE PLAYERS WANTED WAS A P@@S UP WEEKEND IN BLACKPOOL *& EXSPECTING DABE TO SORT EVERYTHING,,
COME ON PEOPLE GET A GRIP THINK IF IT WERNT FOR DAVE THEY WOULD BE NO HAVEN RIGHT NOW!

Vikki x

Total garbage, The fact is Haven never won today, No game plan, No ideas, No nothing. So who puts the game plan togeather I wonder.
Oh yes I know DR.  He is devoid of anything to do with coaching, Get lester in as Coach, or at least assistant coach or adviser since he as no coaching qualification. I bet you see a different side then. This guy as got to go before he takes Haven back 10 years!

Offline stuzie5276

• Academy Signing
Reply #12 on: 16 Jul 2007, 01:04:30 pm

ITS OUT OF ORDER!

Vikki x

Haven Haven you need to take a reality check.
They get to the final (credit for doing so) but who did they beat to get there???
The might of Workington, Barrow, Blackpool, Bramley and Halifax (played well for half the match).
DR can put all these BIG SCALPS on his CV.
The team were progressing nicely then they come to a juddering halt when DR comes and you say the coach is not to blame???
You say that if it was not for Dave there would be no Haven right now. There will always be a haven. They were here long before DR and they will be here long after he has gone.

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #13 on: 16 Jul 2007, 02:50:37 pm
ITS OUT OF ORDER!

Vikki x

the fact is haven IMO were never going to win today especially with DR coaching with him coaching we have no passion no go forward and no gameplan for the most of the game (until the last 20 when it looked like the players just thought f*** it and starting throwing about ) our gameplan looked like 5 drives and then kick and hope for a mistacke by widnes in their 20 and to say the players just went down for a **** up is a disgrace the players will have wet down wanting to win they were outclassed by a better team and we didnt play well ourselves but it doesnt help when the coach has no solid gameplan or plan B when plan A fails and the players clearly dont like DR
haven till i die

Offline Haven Haven!

• Academy Signing
Reply #14 on: 16 Jul 2007, 04:00:24 pm
VIKKI IS NOT IN LOVE,,
GET OVER YA SELLS CAN YOU NOT SEE HOW PATHETIC YAZ ALL SOUND!
YEH I SED THERE WOULD BE NO HAVEN BUT IF IT WASNT FOR DR WOULD HAVEN OF GOT INTO THE FINAL?!!
stuzie5276 IM IN REALITY!
THEM LADS WERE ALL MORRE BOTHERD ABOUT THE P@@S UP IN BLACKPOOL *& NOT SO MCUH ABOUT THE GAME NOW IF THEY REALLY WANTED IT THEY WOULD OF PLAYED TO THERE BEST ABILITYS TO THERE FINAL WHISTLE BUT NO THEY GIVE UP!!!
GETTING LESTER IN AS COACH//COACHING ASSISTANT,,
HE GIVE UP ON HAVEN SO WHY WOULD IT BE FAR FOR HIM TO COME BACK TO COACH WHEN HE WALKED OUT ON HIS FELLOW TEAM MATES.

Vikki x