HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Haven v Town (Ike Game) Match Reaction

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #15 on: 19 Jan 2020, 08:21:59 pm
Gonna miss Jordan massively this year but apparently he won't play this year because of a new job and having a year out

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #16 on: 19 Jan 2020, 08:36:47 pm
Very poor today. Wins a win but I’m not getting over excited after this. Infact the opposite. Town played well but there no world beaters. On this showing against the likes of Fax Leigh Fev Widnes Etc they’ll walk all over us.  We still need to recruit another 2 or 3 quality players . Couple of big props would help. Not setting panic buttons just yet but I am a bit worried 😟😟

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #17 on: 19 Jan 2020, 08:37:00 pm
Big shout to Dixon looking back he looked quality with ball in hand, hope Riley not out to long.

Offline DannyB

• Academy Signing
Reply #18 on: 19 Jan 2020, 08:56:19 pm
First time down at the club for a few years and it was nice to catch up with a few of the die hards on the popular side. As for the game I was expecting abit more from a haven side fresh from winning the league last year. But as it is pre season I suppose ring rust is expected, Walker impressed along with Dixon on debut, that lad will only get better the more game time he gets. Big Ethan looked to struggle on the heavy ground in the middle also thought big kris went well. Defence on the edges at times were caught out with players biting in on Doran and leaving 2 on 1s with the winger. But over all it was a good hit out. I personally think Dion needs to be more involved, when he has ball in hand and goes to the line he is a threat and opens teams up at ease. Again it's good to blow the cobwebs off and get a win against the old enemy, keep them quiet for a while wont it  :D ( I doubt it though ). Good to catch up with a few of you guys and hopefully I'll make it to a few more games this year. Best of luck and keep getting behind the boys  :)

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #19 on: 20 Jan 2020, 12:35:10 pm
Very impressed with dixon on his debut we obviously need to improve which will come dion showed glimpses of class we need to be more clinical we bombed a few trys trying to score on every play but will take the win against the enemy all day.
born and bred haven.

Offline Steven DeMont

• First Team Regular
Reply #20 on: 20 Jan 2020, 03:10:38 pm
Any gossip about signings Haven94 marra?

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #21 on: 20 Jan 2020, 03:12:44 pm
Any gossip about signings Haven94 marra?

Just the same names I'm hearing here
born and bred haven.

Offline Mk1

• First Team Backup
Reply #22 on: 25 Jan 2020, 06:49:57 am
Put it this way if he’s not released you won’t see him in a  Haven shirt again.
if his dummyis out and he won't play for his home town club  again then let him stew in his own juice. He's not only letting himself down but also  the fans and his team mates  who all had an awesome season and a close bond. Hope the club keep his registration  and make him see out his contract period - just deserts for his disloyalty.

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #23 on: 25 Jan 2020, 12:11:59 pm
if his dummyis out and he won't play for his home town club  again then let him stew in his own juice. He's not only letting himself down but also  the fans and his team mates  who all had an awesome season and a close bond. Hope the club keep his registration  and make him see out his contract period - just deserts for his disloyalty.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

HW

Offline sam19

• Academy Star
Reply #24 on: 25 Jan 2020, 01:34:38 pm
if his dummyis out and he won't play for his home town club  again then let him stew in his own juice. He's not only letting himself down but also  the fans and his team mates  who all had an awesome season and a close bond.
Hope the club keep his registration  and make him see out his contract period - just deserts for his disloyalty.

Jordan hasn't spit his dummy out, he has changed his career and went self employed and cant commit to travelling then missing work after. Give the lad a break he wants 12 months out of the SEMI pro game to concentrate on his new job.at least in the amateur game he can pick and choose when he plays.