HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

inflatable beach balls and john duffy wigs

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
on: 28 Jun 2007, 12:24:04 pm
will be the ordered of the day at blackpool,everyone take a small inflatable beachball to pass a round the haven fans

i have also been told the support group are trying to get hold of lots of john duffy wigs,bit like what the sainst fans did with the sean long wigs should make for a great day

as frank gallagher would say

"but most importantley they know how to throw a Partyyyyy"
« Last Edit: 26 Jul 2007, 11:01:37 pm by brett kinghams mullet »
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #1 on: 28 Jun 2007, 12:51:04 pm
if anyone is going to ASDA in carlisle before the final, where the kids toys are there are<or at least was> some inflatable squeaky hammers for about 47p, bought one a bit back for the little lad, when i got it home and blew it up guess what colours it was?????

yep! brown blue and yellow!! ie CHOCOLATE BLUE AND GOLD!!

make sure you buy the blue ones not any of the other colours!!!
open them up to check!
haven fans wid daft hammers!!!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #2 on: 28 Jun 2007, 01:04:03 pm
will be the ordered of the day at blackpool...everyone take a small inflatable beachball to pass a round the haven fans

i have also been told the support group are trying to get hold of lots of john duffy wigs...bit like what the sainst fans did with the sean long wigs should make for a great day

as frank gallagher would say

"but most importantley they know how to throw a Partyyyyy"

How about writting a small message on the ball, nothing dirty, Just to make it a little more fun. Just read it and chuck it again.

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #3 on: 28 Jun 2007, 01:05:51 pm
if anyone is going to ASDA in carlisle before the final, where the kids toys are there are<or at least was> some inflatable squeaky hammers for about 47p, bought one a bit back for the little lad, when i got it home and blew it up guess what colours it was?????

open them up to check!

Well im going to Scotland tomoz, I could call in and get some of these hammers, only problem how many to get for you guys as I dont want to be landed with a heap of blow up hammers loll. ;D

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #4 on: 28 Jun 2007, 01:22:46 pm

open them up to check!

well i no ul be taking one unc lmao but yea get me one too itl be a laff
Well im going to Scotland tomoz, I could call in and get some of these hammers, only problem how many to get for you guys as I dont want to be landed with a heap of blow up hammers loll. ;D

Offline denisatesk

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 29 Jun 2007, 04:41:19 pm
just been into tesco, they have blow up beach balls 44 pence each , bought 2 for the kids to throw around the haven fans. ;)

popularsider

Reply #6 on: 08 Jul 2007, 01:49:14 am
unqiue sports has got some choc blue and gold wigs in  ;D

i might purchase a hammer we would call it the "jacko the hammer"  :D :D

Offline CumbrianPip

• Academy Signing
Reply #7 on: 14 Jul 2007, 12:05:39 am
 ;D There's usually a good range of Inflatables on the Prom...many of which regularly find their way to Bloomfield Road - usually the dolls or the sheep!!! :-*  ;)