HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

First 17?

Offline Recre Faithful

• First Team Regular
Reply #15 on: 29 Dec 2020, 05:46:52 pm
For all those that said Ryan wasn’t coming well he’s here and hopefully  Morris will be here in the next few weeks
Whitehaven RLFC The real pride of cumbria

Remember not everything that talks with an Aussie accent is good enough to wear the Green & Gold

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #16 on: 18 Jan 2021, 11:16:50 am
With players coming and going it’s going to be tough to pick our best 17. Also I haven’t been on here for a while so a bit worrying of one or 2 we’ve signed apparently either not coming or injured.

Still we’ll find out soon. Just hope we can get to watch depending when lockdown ends and we’re in the right tier to let fans in. If we aren’t couldn’t the club live stream games ??

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #17 on: 18 Jan 2021, 12:09:25 pm
With players coming and going it’s going to be tough to pick our best 17. Also I haven’t been on here for a while so a bit worrying of one or 2 we’ve signed apparently either not coming or injured.

Still we’ll find out soon. Just hope we can get to watch depending when lockdown ends and we’re in the right tier to let fans in. If we aren’t couldn’t the club live stream games ??
Live streaming would be great, I wouldn't mind paying to watch here in Canada.

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #18 on: 18 Jan 2021, 02:07:51 pm

It would be great marra if we can’t watch them and I wouldn’t mind paying a few quid to watch a game . With technology these days surely it’s something that could be done even if we are allowed in for fans like yourself who live away

Offline stockporthaven

• Academy Star
Reply #19 on: 18 Jan 2021, 04:07:32 pm
It would be good if we could get an update on players for next season, living in Greater Manchester I only get rumors of players leaving (Forrester?) or not arriving (Morris and other Maltese prop) also Kris Coward?, obviously personal confidentiality is to be respected but it is Rugby, not national secrets.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #20 on: 18 Jan 2021, 08:47:38 pm
Pretty sure Kris has retired he will be near 40 id say now and the other aussies are coming soon as its possible   

Offline Championess2019

• Academy Star
Reply #21 on: 20 Jan 2021, 05:28:25 pm
It would be good if we could get an update on players for next season, living in Greater Manchester I only get rumors of players leaving (Forrester?) or not arriving (Morris and other Maltese prop) also Kris Coward?, obviously personal confidentiality is to be respected but it is Rugby, not national secrets.

Zammat been here for ages. 

Offline LeeF

• First Team Regular
Reply #22 on: 22 Jan 2021, 01:16:02 pm

It would be great marra if we can’t watch them and I wouldn’t mind paying a few quid to watch a game . With technology these days surely it’s something that could be done even if we are allowed in for fans like yourself who live away
The intention is that all matches will be streamed on the Our League app with it being free for season ticket holders but with others having to pay each game

Offline stockporthaven

• Academy Star
Reply #23 on: 09 Feb 2021, 07:47:50 pm
Dion Aiye       - End of 2022 season     Loose Forward
Marc Shackley    - End of 2022 season   Starting Prop
Jason Mossop   - End of 2021 season   Centre (right)
Sam Dowsett    - End of 2021 Season
Jake Bradley       - End of 2021 Season
Tom Wilkinson    - End of 2021 Season
James Newton    - End of 2023 Season Interchange Hooker
Andrew Bulman    - End of 2021 Season  Winger (Left)
Tom Walker       - End of 2021 Season  Second Row
Ryan King       - End of 2021 Season      Starting Prop
Nikau Williams    - End of 2021 Season Scrum Half
Liam Cooper    - End of 2022 season  Second Row
Chris Taylor       - End of 2022 season  Centre (Left)
Ethan Kelly       - End of 2021 Season
Callum Phillips    - End of 2021 Season Starting Hooker
Karl Dixon       - End of 2021 Season Stand off
Lachlan Walmsley - End of 2021 Season Winger (right)
Andrew Dawson    - End of 2021 Season
Dean Zammit    - End of 2021 Season Interchange Prop
Glenn Riley       - End of 2022 Season  Interchange Prop
Brett Phillips    - End of 2021 Season
Connor Holliday    - End of 2022 Season
Ellis Gillam       - End of 2021 Season Interchange second row
Dylan Morris    - End of 2021 Season
Sean Croston    - End of 2021 Season possible  Interchange 3/4
Jessie Joe Parker    - End of 2021 Season
Brett Carter           - End of 2021 Season
Gregg McNally     - End of 2021 Season   Full Back
James Worthington - End of 2021 Season possible  Interchange 3/4

leaves a lot of good players out, Assuming Dylan Morris has not made the trip and Tom Wilkinson could easily fit in. Be interesting when squad numbers are announced and I'm glad I don't have to pick the 17.