HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Jessie Joe Parker

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
on: 04 Nov 2020, 07:00:01 am
Former PNG International, Jessie Joe Parker, is the latest Whitehaven player to commit to the clubs 2021 Betfred Championship squad. The 35 year old centre has signed another one year deal with Haven.

“I enjoy it at Whitehaven.” said Parker who first joined the club in 2012. “I’m delighted to have signed again and I am looking forward to playing some rugby again. We are putting together a good squad for next season and it is exciting. I just want to get back training with the lads and hopefully get a testimonial this season.”

Gary Charlton is also happy to have Parker back on board for 2021. He said, “Jessie is a firm fans favourite and he has been good for Whitehaven over a number of years. He has plenty of experience which he brings to the squad and adds more competition for our back line. I’m pleased to see him sign again.”

Parker joined the club in 2012 making his debut in a home Championship One game against Workington Town, Parker came off the bench in the game less than 36 hours after landing in the country. He has played 186 games for the club scoring 94 tries. He has represented Papua New Guinea on 13 occasions.
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛