HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Haven You Tube Channel Launches

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
on: 12 Feb 2021, 07:52:32 am
Whitehaven Rugby League are excited to announce the opening of a brand new Youtube channel to bring our fanbase closer to the club. As part of our new channel, we will be bringing extended interviews with our playing squad, coaching staff and board of directors, as well welcoming fans into features, allowing us to expand our fan interaction to a new level for the club.

The upcoming 2021 season will see the possibility of the club having to play fixtures behind closed doors due to the Covid-19 Pandemic. So although we may not be able to welcome fans back down to the Recreation Ground straight away, the launch of this new channel will enable us to bring them closer to the action until the Chocolate, Blue & Gold army are once again back through the turnstiles, which we all hope will be sooner rather than later.

The first feature will hopefully go on to the youtube channel next week, full details of which will be published across the club's social media feeds. We will be looking for fans to join us for features in the near future and ask for those who may be interested in joining us to keep an eye on social media for their opportunity to join us.
πŸ€ŽπŸ’™πŸ’› Whitehaven RLFC πŸ€ŽπŸ’™πŸ’›

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 12 Feb 2021, 10:04:41 am
Great news we have needed this for some time and can’t wait for it should be interesting

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #2 on: 13 Feb 2021, 04:59:17 pm
This week the club are sitting with members of our various supporters' groups to discuss the work the club have been doing on and off the pitch in preparation forthcoming. We have invited the VP's, Trust in Haven, S. Drinkwater & S Taylor and the Ladies Committee.

Please let any of these fantastic supporters group have your questions ahead of time. From the club there will be directors and coaching staff present to answer any questions.

We now know who we will be playing in the Challenge Cup, a home fixture against the Dewsbury Rams, the club cannot wait for this game now and hope the fans can't too!

#WeareHaven #Asktheclub

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #3 on: 19 Feb 2021, 08:55:00 pm
Earlier this evening the club launched its new Youtube Channel with our first #asktheclub feature which you can view at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB3mu6goqwE&t=16s.

Be sure to hit the subscribe button to make sure you don't miss any future videos including our next video with director Andy Airlie who has been leading us down the road of Rugby League returning to the Recreation Ground despite being in a pandemic

#WeareHaven

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #4 on: 20 Feb 2021, 09:29:25 am
Well done to everyone it came across very good hope to see it as a usual feature the club moving in the 21st century.
born and bred haven.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #5 on: 20 Feb 2021, 11:06:35 am
Really enjoyed that well done guys