HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

England v Germany

Offline Wiltshire Steve

• Academy Star
  • Whitehaven RFLC fan from Portsmouth UK
on: 29 Jun 2021, 11:39:20 am
After the two brilliant matches yesterday, Spain v Croatia and France v Switzerland, do you think England  v Germany will be as exciting?? I personally think it will be a case of after the Lord Mayors show, negative and boring. Southgate has to play Jack Grealish from the start, but knowing Southgate he’ll play his favourites and it’ll be a struggle.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 29 Jun 2021, 12:39:58 pm
After the two brilliant matches yesterday, Spain v Croatia and France v Switzerland, do you think England  v Germany will be as exciting?? I personally think it will be a case of after the Lord Mayors show, negative and boring. Southgate has to play Jack Grealish from the start, but knowing Southgate he’ll play his favourites and it’ll be a struggle.

0-0 and Germany to win as always on pens

Offline Championess2019

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 29 Jun 2021, 01:59:54 pm

0-0 and Germany to win as always on pens

That is my bet 🤣  Along with 4 2 England just in case.

Offline Wiltshire Steve

• Academy Star
Reply #3 on: 29 Jun 2021, 02:09:01 pm
1-1 Germany win it on pens again

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #4 on: 29 Jun 2021, 02:22:45 pm
Ye who have little faith, England win in regulation time.

Offline Wiltshire Steve

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 29 Jun 2021, 09:23:27 pm
We did it in the end, need to play Grealish from the start, he had a hand in both goals. Be a great weekend if England win on Saturday and Haven win on Sunday