HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Who's going to Widnes this Sunday

Guest · 42 · 2072

popularsider

Reply #30 on: 20 Jul 2007, 10:04:14 pm
as the saints fans sang to wigan tonight

YOUR NOT FAMOUS ANYMORE YOUR NOT FAMOUS ANYMORE

i think yourhavingalaugh needs to CALM DOWN CALM DOWN   :D :D

give them something to talk about it must be crap living in the shaddow of your neighbours WIRE WIRE WIRE

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #31 on: 20 Jul 2007, 10:18:45 pm
to be quite honest popularsider i think he's a townie on the whined up.still living in the shadows of the neighbors mind

Offline Chemical-Chris

• Academy Star
  • Till I Die
Reply #32 on: 20 Jul 2007, 10:47:00 pm
My hubby was the Haven fan, I went with him and gave them my support. After Sunday I think That Haven are a bucket off ****e, We have now left the Choc, Blue n Gold side and joined the dark side, That is the Black n White side. May as well give our money to a team who have pride in the badge they wear, Not the fannies you have playing at Haven.

Whitehaven are Dead & Buried
Long Live The Vikings   :P

Do us a favour and don't join the Darkside, haven are the best part time team, yes thats right the best making it to GF's against full time teams and sitting in 3rd position in NL1 behind 2 full time teams, stop dishing out your abuse and go and watch football or something

Yourhavingalaugh

Reply #33 on: 20 Jul 2007, 11:53:58 pm
My hubby was the Haven fan, I went with him and gave them my support. After Sunday I think That Haven are a bucket off ****e, We have now left the Choc, Blue n Gold side and joined the dark side, That is the Black n White side. May as well give our money to a team who have pride in the badge they wear, Not the fannies you have playing at Haven.

Whitehaven are Dead & Buried
Long Live The Vikings   :P

Do us a favour and don't join the Darkside, haven are the best part time team, yes thats right the best making it to GF's against full time teams and sitting in 3rd position in NL1 behind 2 full time teams, stop dishing out your abuse and go and watch football or something

Abuse, " loll " You call that abuse. Bunch of softies on here man?

Offline Haven till we die

• Academy Star
  • Grand Final here we come HAVEN!!
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #34 on: 21 Jul 2007, 04:51:31 pm

Not a bunch of softies on here a grown ups who know how to behave unlike some, more like it

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #35 on: 21 Jul 2007, 07:18:36 pm
Cant go 2moraa goin 2 a christening sorry Haven i'll just have to wear my haven top to it haha  :P

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #36 on: 21 Jul 2007, 08:58:39 pm
  Answers on a postcard to ClownsRus c/o Derwent Park I think.

recre, why does it have to be a Town fan????    I think some of you need to concentrate more on clubs in NL1 rather than looking over your shoulder at Town all the time!!!
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #37 on: 21 Jul 2007, 10:50:13 pm
  Answers on a postcard to ClownsRus c/o Derwent Park I think.

recre, why does it have to be a Town fan????    I think some of you need to concentrate more on clubs in NL1 rather than looking over your shoulder at Town all the time!!!
agree with you keith,

too many haven fans are more concerned with happenings up the road than at haven,

remember a few years back in the dark days when we had that prat george nicholson reporting on haven in the whitehaven news? he was more interested in aiming cheap shots at town than reporting on haven, which at the time was really embarrassing as town were the top team then
i even went so far as to write to him to tell him to repot on us and not town

i used to get sick of standing on the terraces watching haven getting beat and hear clowns saying "its ok town got beat!"
i'm sure you got them too at town, but , to me, town getting beat was only ever a bonus if haven won!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline Chemical-Chris

• Academy Star
  • Till I Die
Reply #38 on: 22 Jul 2007, 10:31:18 am

Not a bunch of softies on here a grown ups who know how to behave unlike some, more like it

8)

Offline Chemical-Chris

• Academy Star
  • Till I Die
Reply #39 on: 22 Jul 2007, 10:32:03 am
Well, who ever makes it down have a safe journey and I'll see you there.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #40 on: 22 Jul 2007, 10:39:22 am
cheers marra u might get a good game of rugby this week hopefullly summet that will be worth watching from haven

Offline Chemical-Chris

• Academy Star
  • Till I Die
Reply #41 on: 22 Jul 2007, 11:23:52 am
Thats what we're hoping for, makes for a better atmosphere  ;D