HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Widnes v Haven (The Rematch) Your Reactions?

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
on: 22 Jul 2007, 04:50:22 pm
Well we almost had it in the bag - sounded a MUCH better performance by the team today only to be allegedly robbed by the Ref in the dying minutes

What a difference from last week - I look forward to the reports from those that were there and the truth about the Wilkes/Wright/Mattinson penalty
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #1 on: 22 Jul 2007, 04:53:22 pm
sounded like a great performance from the haven players sounded like they were playing with pride and passion something needs to be done about the referee's but in reality nothing will be done as there arent many referee's nocking about but well done haven proving to some people that we can still compete with the big teams
haven till i die

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #2 on: 22 Jul 2007, 04:54:21 pm
with fletch and macca still to come back

Offline will

• Academy Signing
Reply #3 on: 22 Jul 2007, 04:57:19 pm
Just finshed listening to the game on the radio and like John cox i was jumping up and down in anger at what seems to be blatant robbery.
How much longer have we to put up with sub standard refereeing.
I think our B.O.D. shouldn't sit back on this issue and contact the R.F.L. as soon as possible,it seems to me that there is one rule for one and one for the rest of us.
Maybe dopey Dawber should be punished like Ganson was?
This game has put a bit of pride back into the club,am i right to think that we are the only team to take a point off weirdness at home this season (please correct me if i am wrong).
Well played lads this was much better.
UP THE HAVEN.

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #4 on: 22 Jul 2007, 05:09:21 pm
I herd that Wilkes through first punch and he gave the penalty to them !!!!  >:(  >:( something needs to be done about this !!!!

We should have had all 3 points 2day sounded like we deserved it

Offline superwhite

• Academy Signing
Reply #5 on: 22 Jul 2007, 05:30:16 pm
i can tell you wernt at the game whitehaven went for a fight and nothing else. i was to far away to see the fight wilks was in so cant comment. the ref was the worst ive ever seen for both sides he just didn't seem interested

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #6 on: 22 Jul 2007, 05:31:58 pm
Isnt hard considering i am on here  :P and it doesnt matter if we went for a fight cos we still didnt start it did we ? wasnt it wilkes ???

Offline Chemical-Chris

• Academy Star
  • Till I Die
Reply #7 on: 22 Jul 2007, 05:34:17 pm
Head hunting, lying on and a ref that might as well of had a Haven shirt on, proud of our lads never say die attitude.

popularsider

Reply #8 on: 22 Jul 2007, 05:49:32 pm
what about widnes lying on in the tackles or does that not count? what about oli wilkes throwing the first punch or does that not count broadbent got sin binned for it last week why wasnt oli wilkes ?

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #9 on: 22 Jul 2007, 05:51:12 pm
Because dont you see its widnes they never ever ever concede penalties they are supreme they live in la la land  :D

Offline Leagueconvert

• Academy Signing
Reply #10 on: 22 Jul 2007, 05:57:23 pm
Because dont you see its widnes they never ever ever concede penalties they are supreme they live in la la land  :D

As someone who was actually at the game, I can tell you that the responses from Haven fans who 'listened' to the game have no clue as to how bad a performance it was by the Ref. Widnes did give away penalties but Haven should have been penalised a lot more than they were. La La Land is somewhere some of you would obviously feel very much at home!!!

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #11 on: 22 Jul 2007, 06:01:43 pm
I go every away match missed one cause i was at christening  :P and the ref was bad last week 4 us and the week before and before and before and before...................  and we should have won wilkes did throw 1st punch ive had every one of my mates texting me it saying we saw it with our own eyes  >:(  >:(

Offline tattie

• Academy Star
Reply #12 on: 22 Jul 2007, 06:05:03 pm

As someone who was actually at the game, I can tell you that the responses from Haven fans who 'listened' to the game have no clue as to how bad a performance it was by the Ref. Widnes did give away penalties but Haven should have been penalised a lot more than they were. La La Land is somewhere some of you would obviously feel very much at home!!!
                           WOT'S UP U GUYS NOT GOT A SITE OF YOUR OWN WHERE U CAN GO AND SPOUT OFF :P :P :P :P
ALWAYS  HAVEN

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #13 on: 22 Jul 2007, 06:06:09 pm
Yeh this one am a HAVEN fan lol  :P

Offline Chemical-Chris

• Academy Star
  • Till I Die
Reply #14 on: 22 Jul 2007, 06:16:38 pm
I go every away match missed one cause i was at christening  :P and the ref was bad last week 4 us and the week before and before and before and before...................  and we should have won wilkes did throw 1st punch ive had every one of my mates texting me it saying we saw it with our own eyes  >:(  >:(

What fantastic eyes they have all that way tooked in the opposite corner to the incident