HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Changes Needed

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
on: 14 Apr 2024, 04:38:38 pm
It would seem no matter what Jonty does or says, the players are not responding.

Can we afford to change the coach?

Also we have brought 2 players half way around the world, one cant get anywhere near the team, the other is playing off the bench.

When u bringing players in, surely they should be in the 13.

HW

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 14 Apr 2024, 06:02:11 pm
It’s no the coach he’s telling them what to do you can’t lead a horse to water and make it it drink I just feel the players do not care at the moment and it’s showing on match day and I for one am not paying near sl prices to watch a team that’s not arsed

Offline African exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #2 on: 14 Apr 2024, 06:33:02 pm
It’s no the coach he’s telling them what to do you can’t lead a horse to water and make it it drink I just feel the players do not care at the moment and it’s showing on match day and I for one am not paying near sl prices to watch a team that’s not arsed
Then you shall finish up without a team to watch. Team today was absolute rubbish but so have been our attendances so far. If we’ve got nowt coming through turnstiles then we won’t be able to sustain a business for very long. First thing we need to do is shore up the defence and we have a fantastic defence minded gentleman serving in the can bar. Get him back on board helping out Jonty
If it's a girl they're naming her Sigourney after an actress, if it's a boy the 're naming him Rodney after Dave

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #3 on: 14 Apr 2024, 06:47:11 pm
I can’t afford to waste 20 quid on a team that’s got no passion or heart I can take getting beat but the way we get beat is a total joke

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 14 Apr 2024, 07:42:35 pm
Very disappointing but we all need to get behind the  side . If gates drop we may not have a side to follow . Jonty must harden up though . Sick of the same old excuses . If he can’t sort it then maybe get someone in who can . What we’re seeing is too predictable.