HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

fats and leroy

Offline mega570

• Academy Signing
on: 03 Oct 2007, 05:51:47 pm
just read in the whitehaven news fats and leroy have signed for another season,also des is quoted as saying neither duffy or fletcher has asked to leave,happy days.with all this good news i worry for anzac all this positivity and happiness may make him explode as he cannot deal with it

Offline tattie

• Academy Star
Reply #1 on: 03 Oct 2007, 06:05:42 pm
ANZAC COME OUT COME OUT WERE EVER YOU ARE
                                :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
ALWAYS  HAVEN

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #2 on: 03 Oct 2007, 06:07:07 pm
There's not just ANZPRAT that this good news will bother, as this board was in danger of being over-run with all the doom and gloom merchants. How people expect the club to come out with statements this early is ridiculous. Hang fire all will be revealed in its own good time.

Offline Chorley Blue and Gold

• First Team Regular
Reply #3 on: 03 Oct 2007, 06:59:25 pm
Living in Chorley I don't get the Whitehaven News and the WN website has not been updated, but if this is true about Leroy, Fats, Duffy and Fletcher then there is more good news. That's TWO lots of good news in TWO days. I am now beginning to worry about ANZAC!! Has anybody seen him or heard from him? Should we ring the Police? Is he missing? Has it all become too much for him this positivity?  :(

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #4 on: 03 Oct 2007, 08:21:41 pm
heard today that leigh have signed the fa scrum half if this is tru it might mean they are clearing the way for duffy would they let their scrum half go withiut having a replacement?
haven till i die

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #5 on: 03 Oct 2007, 08:27:22 pm
expain  ...do you mean fax have signed the leigh scrum half ??

justonelilpoint

Reply #6 on: 03 Oct 2007, 08:36:18 pm
No he means Watson has gone to halifax so they are looking for a scrum half now, possibly Duffy.
although in tomorrows paper, Des says no one has approached the club for Duffy  or Fletcher and neither player has been to see them about leaving.

Offline Chorley Blue and Gold

• First Team Regular
Reply #7 on: 03 Oct 2007, 10:02:01 pm
Fats and Leroy defo confirmed, on website.

Sorry that I doubted you Mega, but you could have been an ANZAC spy!!!!

Offline Blackie

• Academy Star
Reply #8 on: 03 Oct 2007, 10:24:18 pm
How do you know ANZAC is a him? The person could have been a she?

Offline cumbria 1

• Academy Star
Reply #9 on: 05 Oct 2007, 12:12:20 am
I just get the feeling duffy might leave for halifax because why would they let watson go with out bringing a relacement hopefully he will stay. I wouldnt mind if they went after heramia from leigh  or another decent halfback or loose forward with good hands and speed off the mark

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #10 on: 05 Oct 2007, 08:07:47 am
I just get the feeling duffy might leave for halifax because why would they let watson go with out bringing a relacement hopefully he will stay. I wouldnt mind if they went after heramia from leigh  or another decent halfback or loose forward with good hands and speed off the mark

remember we still have a quota place free and are about to appoint a new coach, think tht if duffy does goes then the new coach will use the quota place to bring in a No7
THE MULLET IS BACK