HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Widnes Game

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
  • Is tho in yan? Is tho in yan? oohoo
on: 25 Sep 2006, 02:03:18 pm
Think we should do something good for the game on Sunday! Take as many Flags as Poss! Everyone get their wigs out again and make so much noise you wont be able to hear the Widnes fans!!
Can't stand Jam, eh!

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 25 Sep 2006, 02:15:35 pm
im defo going wid about 4 others come on get a huge following going the more the better and we always create a better atmosphere away i have a good feeling about the crowd that will follow just hope its over 1,000 which would be fantastic COME ON HAVEN

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
Reply #2 on: 25 Sep 2006, 02:18:45 pm
Lets hope there are bus loads going! Anyone know how many bus they have managed to fill yet.

Can't stand Jam, eh!

• Haven Legend
Reply #3 on: 25 Sep 2006, 06:17:09 pm
the only thing im a bit botherd about is will we be able to keep up wid em because of their fulltime statement it seemed as though yesterday we were mostly all over batley but we looked the tireder at times anyone notice this

do we have some fulltime players at haven if so who are they

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
Reply #4 on: 26 Sep 2006, 01:07:32 pm
Well Trindall will be one? Aaron Smith not sure? Leafa?
Can't stand Jam, eh!

• Haven Legend
Reply #5 on: 26 Sep 2006, 03:14:41 pm
what about steve maden i would think hes full time the rest duffy and rob jackson have part time jobs so theres prob about 4 just hope the lads will keep up to speed as we seen what happend at the wreck faster and more powerfull but i would not think so now thats the only thing thats bothered me about the team this year they dont seem very fit it must be workd on why cant we get the lads in full time for the last 2 or 3 weeks 

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
Reply #6 on: 26 Sep 2006, 07:18:01 pm
You would think DR is having them train a bit extra over the next 4 days! Are the boys traveling down on the Sunday or stopping over Sat night?
Can't stand Jam, eh!

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #7 on: 26 Sep 2006, 08:15:08 pm
You would think DR is having them train a bit extra over the next 4 days! Are the boys traveling down on the Sunday or stopping over Sat night?

CANT IMAGINE THEM STAYING OVER ITS ONLY TWO AND A HALF HOUR JOURNEY I THINK.( soz forgot caps lock was on)

• Haven Legend
Reply #8 on: 28 Sep 2006, 02:23:19 pm
they did for the gf last year this is just as important to them so they should