HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Fats Lester and Leroy

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
on: 25 Dec 2006, 12:01:39 pm
Great news that Leroy has been awarded a testimonial with Fats and Lester.  All 3 lads will live in the history of Haven forever.  To serve 1 club for 10 years in an achievement in itself, but when that club is thousands of miles from home it is even more remarkable. Well done lads hope you have a bumper year.

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #1 on: 25 Dec 2006, 01:42:23 pm
come on lads absolute legends
haven till i die

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #2 on: 25 Dec 2006, 04:45:23 pm
to 3 non-english players to play 10 years in one country but never mind 1club i hope these 3 players get an awesome testomnial season and get into SL

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline haven123456789

• Academy Star
Reply #3 on: 25 Dec 2006, 08:12:42 pm
Yeah well said boys lets have a great season and aim for the top, we want super league for the club and these marras especially!

HAVEN HAVEN

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 25 Dec 2006, 08:43:48 pm
Maybe  it  would  have  been  better  for  Fats  and  Lester  to  have  their  testimonial  this  season  and  for  leroy  to  have  one  the  year  after.  That  way  they  wouldn't  have  to  split  the  proceeds  3  ways.

Great  to  see  all  3  getting  honoured though.