HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Buying Tickets on the Internet

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
on: 26 Sep 2006, 06:33:52 pm
Went to the RFL website, and you cannot buy tickets for the NL1 final online, but of course you can for the SL GF.

Sent a little mail to the RFL asking why this was and i got this reply

Thanks for your e-mail regarding the LHF National League Finals Day.

I am sorry to hear you feel the RFL are treating the National League as ?a second class citizen?. I have passed these comments onto the Marketing department and requested better ticket information on the RFL website.

The tickets are only on sale for 4 weeks for this event, the clubs involved account for over 90% of the ticket sales and there is a notable cost to set up a game on the internet. For these reasons it is felt that it adds no benefit by having the game on sale online.

You can purchase tickets by calling RFL Ticketing on 0870 990 1313 between Mon-Fri (9am-5pm) or from any competing NL1 or NL2 teams.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards

Colin Turner
Ticket Office Senior Supervisor
RFL

TW

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #1 on: 26 Sep 2006, 08:43:12 pm
if or should i say wen we get to the final how many tickets whitehaven getn !! ::)

Online WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 26 Sep 2006, 08:58:17 pm
i will be disopointed if we dont get at least 3,500 we now we can take a huge following for big games as weve shown over recent years

Offline Slinky

• Academy Signing
Reply #3 on: 26 Sep 2006, 08:59:59 pm
Got my ticket easy

Online WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #4 on: 26 Sep 2006, 09:02:10 pm
thats a belter that mate im sure i will create some havok with the town fans though if they see it lol