HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Geds Unhappy

Offline bill wuz

• Academy Signing
Reply #30 on: 16 Mar 2009, 06:18:39 pm
chris got a offer he couldn't refuse at barrow jammy, amanda, his girlfriend loved it down in west cumbria both whitehaven and workington areas and the people, but you can't blame the lad at the end of the day.

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #31 on: 16 Mar 2009, 06:30:33 pm
chris got a offer he couldn't refuse at barrow jammy, amanda, his girlfriend loved it down in west cumbria both whitehaven and workington areas and the people, but you can't blame the lad at the end of the day.

You may know better Bill, but im sure it was in the N+S that he turned Haven down because they wanted him here before xmas, to get fit. read a couple of the Barow reports and he seems fit and dandy to me, whereas..............  ::)
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #32 on: 16 Mar 2009, 06:42:28 pm
Put it another way if Alex Ferguson got up on TV and in an interview had a rant and said i dont like being called a C***....how would the media and public react ?

Im not disagreeing he was provoked or even wrong bringing it up in the club..He could have chosen his words more wisely and simply said me and my family dont need abuse

Fergie just simply refused to be interviewed by Sky on Sat  ( toys and prams )
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

Offline bill wuz

• Academy Signing
Reply #33 on: 16 Mar 2009, 06:47:40 pm
yeah it was deffo the shillings pal,but agree with you a great young forward, will be a as sett to any team at any level

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #34 on: 16 Mar 2009, 08:04:13 pm
Ged should have kept his language in line, but hey some of the people posting on here, and on other threads, and refering to 'shocked' women and children in the club would like us to believe such swearing has never gone on in the club previously.

I go in week after week in mixed company and hear supporters using such language regularly. If all of the 'shocked posters' now appearing out of the wood work were really concerned for their women and children (as they should be), then in the past we should have seen them, and I would expect henceforth, we will see them taking positive action and start strongly 'tut tuting' the foul mouthed supporters who use such language most weeks.

What better way to set a positive example for Ged to follow.

Offline haven haven

• Academy Signing
Reply #35 on: 17 Mar 2009, 06:01:59 pm

What better way to set a positive example for Ged to follow.

aint it supposed to be the other way round ;)

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #36 on: 17 Mar 2009, 06:19:38 pm
other fans seen this keith, it was one fan and was drunk by all accounts
THE MULLET IS BACK