HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Boards responsibility !

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
on: 18 Apr 2010, 05:39:00 pm
I think its worth saying to Mr Razz , Knowles an Calvin their responsibilities extend to attraacting revenue into the the club to finance the team ...in fact i would say its the primary purspose ..Do no berhate the fans for not paying to watch the dire rubish or threaten to cut the wages ...get off your " bums " and bring some money in to the club to sign some decent players.

Also do something in the current situation dont just sit on your hands sack the coach ,sack the team but do something to show you care.   

Offline havenonline

• Academy Star
Reply #1 on: 18 Apr 2010, 08:06:40 pm
I think its worth saying to Mr Razz , Knowles an Calvin their responsibilities extend to attraacting revenue into the the club to finance the team ...in fact i would say its the primary purspose ..Do no berhate the fans for not paying to watch the dire rubish or threaten to cut the wages ...get off your " bums " and bring some money in to the club to sign some decent players.

Also do something in the current situation dont just sit on your hands sack the coach ,sack the team but do something to show you care.   

The boards position is surely untenable after their decision to give ged a 2 year contract. They have nailed their colours to the mast and have found to be well short of the mark.

"I'm betting on coach Stokes"  well Dick, you're bets just gone down !!