HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

fletcher to move to haven

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
on: 15 Feb 2007, 03:04:53 pm
http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/sport/viewarticle.aspx?id=466670

this is a mssive bonus to what is already an excellent signing, he works as a brickie i think so no doubt he will get a job up here, but to have him move up is a major boost

now all we need is craig macavoy to sign and the squads just about there

THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #1 on: 15 Feb 2007, 03:44:01 pm
Thats the sort of commitment a club needs.  Well done to the lad im sure his family will be made welcome and enjoy our well  renowned hospitality.  A feather in DR's cap me thinks.  8)
« Last Edit: 15 Feb 2007, 05:45:58 pm by champ »

havenchamps2005

Reply #2 on: 15 Feb 2007, 03:55:16 pm
well done fletch hope you settle in well mate

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
Reply #3 on: 15 Feb 2007, 05:30:52 pm
great commitment by this lad

Offline Javtee

• Academy Signing
Reply #4 on: 15 Feb 2007, 06:09:55 pm
I'll bet the signing of Richard Fletcher has not only caused a buzz in the Whitehaven area but I would say the general Rugby League community are looking at this with envy.  He's a player with real SL experience and still young enough to serve the club for years to come.  Well done DR & the board of directors.  The continued committment of the club has been proved again so all you fans who have been holding off buying their season tickets, get down to the ground and put your hand in your pockets.  The futures bright, the futures brown, blue & gold  (Not orange) !!!!!!!!!!

MissTiger

Reply #5 on: 15 Feb 2007, 07:32:16 pm
I'll bet the signing of Richard Fletcher has not only caused a buzz in the Whitehaven area but I would say the general Rugby League community are looking at this with envy.  He's a player with real SL experience and still young enough to serve the club for years to come.  Well done DR & the board of directors.  The continued committment of the club has been proved again so all you fans who have been holding off buying their season tickets, get down to the ground and put your hand in your pockets.  The futures bright, the futures brown, blue & gold  (Not orange) !!!!!!!!!!

Fine, yellow.

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #6 on: 15 Feb 2007, 08:27:41 pm
  The futures bright, the futures brown, blue & gold  (Not orange) !!!!!!!!!!

EXCUSE ME???????????

BROWN???????????????????, blue and gold???????????????

CHOCOLATE, young man CHOCOLATE, blue and gold!! ;)
lol
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
Reply #7 on: 15 Feb 2007, 09:43:10 pm
sacralige its chocolate