HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Administration

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
on: 01 Jul 2010, 10:32:54 am
Heard the baillifs were at the club the other day and several items including laptops were taken. If this is true then things must be really bad. Also rumours players not getting paid again.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #1 on: 01 Jul 2010, 11:24:15 am
Heard the baillifs were at the club the other day and several items including laptops were taken. If this is true then things must be really bad. Also rumours players not getting paid again.
i dont think this is true(hope so) i heard the team bonded well last week in toulouse and there was no talk about contracts etc. we will see after tonight :nod: :nod: :nod:
born and bred haven.

Offline haven24/7

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 01 Jul 2010, 12:57:43 pm
Who would believe that.  U need to wake up and have your breakfast.  I think the courts would be involved before any idiots come to collect a laptop.   What's that going to cover?   A parking ticket!!   God man get a grip n who ever starting the rumours wants to get a life

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #3 on: 01 Jul 2010, 01:43:12 pm
Who would believe that.  U need to wake up and have your breakfast.  I think the courts would be involved before any idiots come to collect a laptop.   What's that going to cover?   A parking ticket!!   God man get a grip n who ever starting the rumours wants to get a life
thats what these people have missed pal coming on here instead of getting behind our club. lets get down tonight and support our club :nod: :nod: :nod:
born and bred haven.

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 01 Jul 2010, 06:49:37 pm

Like most things on here it's about rumour and hearsay and I would say it does seem strange laptops and other items being taking that would only fetch a few quid at auction. Fact is though administration appears to be looming however defensive you want to be.