HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

...and what happens next???

Offline townster

• Academy Signing
Reply #15 on: 27 Aug 2010, 09:20:54 am
This may be a rather niave question but if its the question of 60K couldnt the various sponsors / BnFL companies and fans organise a wip round and stave of this situation.

If every contributor new it was going to clear the HRM debt of 60K i am sure we could make a decent dent in it.
why dont you give the council a shout?? oh youve done that one already doh!!!

So the Copeland Tax Payer does take a hit after all. I assume the loan they guaranteed will have to be paid by them now.  :o :o :tip:

How much was that for?

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #16 on: 27 Aug 2010, 09:25:35 am
Will the reserves game V Fev still go ahead?

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #17 on: 27 Aug 2010, 09:41:23 am
As for a Supporter's Trust. I have in the past mentioned my interest in the concept. I've heard nothing since the cancellation of the last meeting.

That has NOTHING to do with the Club's present status. If someone could get a group together for an initial meeting I would be happy to attend...but I haven't received an invitation.

Until the Supporter's Trust advocates can get a group large enough to even hold an initial meeting I'll put my efforts with groups that are ready to engage NOW.

As Karl says, a group are trying to get things moving over at www.trustinhaven.co.uk

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #18 on: 27 Aug 2010, 10:12:44 am
This may be a rather niave question but if its the question of 60K couldnt the various sponsors / BnFL companies and fans organise a wip round and stave of this situation.

If every contributor new it was going to clear the HRM debt of 60K i am sure we could make a decent dent in it.
why dont you give the council a shout?? oh youve done that one already doh!!!
and why shouldnt they of gone to council after all they do own most of the club but your not clever enuf to work that out now run along and play
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.