HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

New B.O.D Revealed

Davey · 70 · 1781

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #15 on: 05 Oct 2010, 08:21:07 pm
I am happy with that bigger bod which was needed and a fans rep.  All good to o - full steam a head with the pow beck development and put these rediculous ideas of a west cumbria team in allerdale to bed.

SL is possible with a new stadium.

Gary is not  a fans rep or 'trust' rep', he has been appointed by Mrs Raaz as HW has stated, so assume he is Mrs Raaz rep. Not a criticism , hope he does well.
« Last Edit: 05 Oct 2010, 08:52:58 pm by njg4haven »
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

Offline Davey

• Academy Star
Reply #16 on: 05 Oct 2010, 08:39:34 pm
BBCRC Sport understands that all names are subject to final confirmation with the possibility of one or two further additions.

http://twitter.com/bbccumbriasport

Offline DELL

• Academy Signing
Reply #17 on: 05 Oct 2010, 08:56:16 pm
Gary will be a good supporters rep. talks a lot of sense and has got the club at heart.
Good luck to everyone involved.

Offline havenbeachbum

• Academy Star
Reply #18 on: 05 Oct 2010, 09:13:00 pm
I haven't formed an opinion yet but I don't recall seeing you post on this site before Dell.( Please correct me if I'm wrong) so why should I be comforted by the words of a stranger.

Offline Enoch

• First Team Backup
Reply #19 on: 05 Oct 2010, 09:20:40 pm
I haven't formed an opinion yet but I don't recall seeing you post on this site before Dell.( Please correct me if I'm wrong) so why should I be comforted by the words of a stranger.

Try looking at the number of posts that DELL has made!

Do you know everyone else on the site?

Offline random2

• Academy Star
Reply #20 on: 05 Oct 2010, 09:35:16 pm

[/quote]

Gary is not  a fans rep or 'trust' rep', he has been appointed by Mrs Raaz as HW has stated, so assume he is Mrs Raaz rep. Not a criticism , hope he does well.
[/quote]

I don't understand why Mrs Raaz needs a 'rep' on the board - why can't she be her own rep? I am presuming she is a major shareholder if not then why be represented at all?

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #21 on: 05 Oct 2010, 09:38:45 pm

[/quote]

I don't understand why Mrs Raaz needs a 'rep' on the board - why can't she be her own rep? I am presuming she is a major shareholder if not then why be represented at all?
[/quote]
Dont know but can see logic of having a ep with 'local knowledge etc'
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

Offline Enoch

• First Team Backup
Reply #22 on: 05 Oct 2010, 09:42:11 pm

[/quote]

[/quote]

If it wasn't for Mr and Mrs Razz we wouldn't have a club!

Therefore I don't think that we should be starting to pick holes in what they have done during the first few days. Lets just sit back, let them get on with it and see what they have to say. Lets NOT shoot them down on the basis of a few remarks made on a 'Twitter' site.

Offline random2

• Academy Star
Reply #23 on: 05 Oct 2010, 09:46:57 pm
I wasn't knocking them. If Mr & Mrs Raaz are both involved why are they not both openly on the board? Why does Mrs R need a 'rep'?

Apparently women chained themselves to railings to get a vote in this country and we can't put a woman in a boardroom with all those big northern men????

Also on the political slant I believe we still have free speech and as Americans are always preaching this to all the poor countries they invade I'm sure Mrs Raaz won't object to a question being raised????

Offline Enoch

• First Team Backup
Reply #24 on: 05 Oct 2010, 09:54:12 pm
I wasn't knocking them. If Mr & Mrs Raaz are both involved why are they not both openly on the board? Why does Mrs R need a 'rep'?

Apparently women chained themselves to railings to get a vote in this country and we can't put a woman in a boardroom with all those big northern men????

Also on the political slant I believe we still have free speech and as Americans are always preaching this to all the poor countries they invade I'm sure Mrs Raaz won't object to a question being raised????

I don't think Mrs Raaz wants to be on the board, but she does want fan involvement. Hence she has purchased shares, but is allowing a 'Fan' to sit on the BOD instead of her. Let's be honest if she wants something done she doesn't need to bring it up herself, she will just have a chat with Dick over lunch about it and get him to sort it.

Offline havenbeachbum

• Academy Star
Reply #25 on: 05 Oct 2010, 10:04:05 pm
No I don't Mr Powell, it was just a name I wasn't familiar with and I did say correct me if I'm wrong and you did.

Offline The voice

• Academy Star
Reply #26 on: 05 Oct 2010, 10:09:16 pm
the season hasn't started and some of you are picking holes in the new board. You couldnt make it up :(

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #27 on: 05 Oct 2010, 10:30:51 pm
Have people on here not clocked what Mrs Raaz is doing for us ?

She has clearly noted that the fans wanted a representative on the BOD and made sure it has happened.

Lets all start to support her in her efforts to be a champion of the supporters wishes.

That has been her aim since the day she first became involved and she, like us, is a true supporter, and has been very proactive in that role.

Offline Rodderz

• Global Moderator
  • Academy Star
Reply #28 on: 05 Oct 2010, 10:46:31 pm
Good post cbandg01.

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #29 on: 05 Oct 2010, 10:48:30 pm
Have people on here not clocked what Mrs Raaz is doing for us ?

She has clearly noted that the fans wanted a representative on the BOD and made sure it has happened.

Lets all start to support her in her efforts to be a champion of the supporters wishes.

That has been her aim since the day she first became involved and she, like us, is a true supporter, and has been very proactive in that role.

Amen! Sense!
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›