HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

New B.O.D Revealed

Davey · 70 · 1782

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #60 on: 06 Oct 2010, 02:42:43 pm
Billy Rudd has done a marvelous job supplying Haven merchandise. Paul Nelson taking over is another poor decision from our board. Then again nothing surprises you with this board.

How can you say that, when the New BODs has just been created. Surely they deserve the chance to succeed, before been hung out to dry.

HW
Razz, Calvin and Woods  were on the old BODs and are now on the new BODs. Whats changed?

They will not be chasing trying to raise money to pay the Old Debts for one thing. Trying to pay off Historical Debt is what ruined us, not last seasons BODs.

HW
Is this the same BODs who appointed Ged Stokes as coach which upset so many fans that they stopped going to matches.

No its not, it may contain 3 members of the old BODs, but it also contains at least 3 new members, with maybe 1 or 2 to be added.

If you are so Anti Raaz/Calvin/Woods, who is out there willing to put money into the club. You can knock them all you want, but unless there is someone you have to mind, who is in a position to money into the club, your argument in my eyes is worthless.

Its quite simple, without the money of Mr and Mrs Raaz were would we be????

HW

Quite possibly in the championship and not having entered administration, whitehaven has always been mismanged in the boardroom, but none of them managed to do as much damage as Mr Razz has.

If you believe that you are in cloud cuckoo land.

HW

Offline harbouragrudge

• First Team Backup
Reply #61 on: 06 Oct 2010, 03:06:28 pm
Havenwarrior, can you please explain how relegation was innevitable, regardless of who was in charge of the club?
Freud said that the essence of the comic was the conservation of psychic energy. But then Freud never played Second House, Friday night at the Glasgow Empire - Ken Dodd

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #62 on: 06 Oct 2010, 04:16:44 pm
your deranged enoch,i have not had a go at the old board or gaz blinco just cannot believe their other selection rather strange to say the least
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #63 on: 06 Oct 2010, 04:57:51 pm
how ridiculous whitey

Which bit? a 100% factual statement.

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #64 on: 06 Oct 2010, 04:59:30 pm
Quite possibly in the championship and not having entered administration, whitehaven has always been mismanged in the boardroom, but none of them managed to do as much damage as Mr Razz has.
[/quote]

If you believe that you are in cloud cuckoo land.

HW
[/quote]

Really, another well thought out post with no substance. :shake:

Offline gibsonspiesandoxo

• First Team Backup
Reply #65 on: 06 Oct 2010, 06:00:41 pm
 havenwarrior if you took time in reading the posts and not trying to curry favour with the chairman with your repies you will find our conversation was about willy rudd and paul nelson, nothing at all to do with any body or anything else.

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #66 on: 06 Oct 2010, 08:28:27 pm
good luck to all board members, new and old, and especially to gary blinco and paul nelson.

why people are having a go a paul nelson i dont know, i've seen paul and spoken to him on numerous accassions down the recre

to all those having a go at the appointment, did any of you make yourselves available to become board members?
If i was as rich as you Big Mac I would have :D
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #67 on: 06 Oct 2010, 09:06:06 pm
good luck to all board members, new and old, and especially to gary blinco and paul nelson.

why people are having a go a paul nelson i dont know, i've seen paul and spoken to him on numerous accassions down the recre

to all those having a go at the appointment, did any of you make yourselves available to become board members?

you'll be richer than i could ever imagine to be neil!!! ;)
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #68 on: 06 Oct 2010, 09:25:21 pm

you'll be richer than i could ever imagine to be neil!!! ;)

LOL 
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #69 on: 07 Oct 2010, 06:53:35 pm
Well since the new BOD was announced all I've heard is doom and gloom. More players leaving and most going up the road. I would have thought with eveything getting settled including the coaching position we might start hearing good news but its just getting worse :(