HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

donkeys arrogance

Offline red white and blue

• Academy Star
on: 20 Oct 2010, 01:49:39 pm
earlier posts from donkeys parkers suggested that haven supporters were arrogant,but when you read on their site what they are going to do with haven on boxing day is is no ones business.
sorry haven fans but they are all goning to congregate at the kells end but i should imagins someone will have to show them the way because its a long time since there was more than a few donkeys at the recre,,anyhow it should be a good game between a combined barrow and haven reserves against the mighty haven

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 20 Oct 2010, 02:02:51 pm
what all ten of them look foward to it no doubt singing our songs again :D :D :D
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #2 on: 20 Oct 2010, 03:18:36 pm
earlier posts from donkeys parkers suggested that haven supporters were arrogant,but when you read on their site what they are going to do with haven on boxing day is is no ones business.
sorry haven fans but they are all goning to congregate at the kells end but i should imagins someone will have to show them the way because its a long time since there was more than a few donkeys at the recre,,anyhow it should be a good game between a combined barrow and haven reserves against the mighty haven
maka a change for townies coming through we have been going through there in numbers for long enough. be the same 15 in kells end and odd few once they start losing :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
born and bred haven.

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #3 on: 20 Oct 2010, 03:27:30 pm
Around 2004 (or was it 2005) we actually brought quite a good crowd through to the Rec only to find out that our coach at that time, I think you remember him - GS, put out a reserve team and most of the Town fans walked out at half-time in disgust.     Some of those people never ever went back to supporting Town.    However, it is all swings and roundabouts as in the 90's the whole of the popular side was always full of Town fans.   You'd be too young to remember then though haven94.   ;) ;) ;)
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #4 on: 20 Oct 2010, 03:30:18 pm
where did you get cthat crowd from then keith and how did you persuade them to come  :D
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #5 on: 20 Oct 2010, 03:33:11 pm
where did you get cthat crowd from then keith and how did you persuade them to come  :D

Well we had just got a new coach who was the New Zealand A team coach and we thought that at last we would start to move forward to bigger things but .......   (sound familiar)
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #6 on: 20 Oct 2010, 03:35:24 pm
Around 2004 (or was it 2005) we actually brought quite a good crowd through to the Rec only to find out that our coach at that time, I think you remember him - GS, put out a reserve team and most of the Town fans walked out at half-time in disgust.     Some of those people never ever went back to supporting Town.    However, it is all swings and roundabouts as in the 90's the whole of the popular side was always full of Town fans.   You'd be too young to remember then though haven94.   ;) ;) ;)
been going over 30 years keith try to forget town games if i can :D :D :D
born and bred haven.

Offline SRC

• Academy Star
Reply #7 on: 20 Oct 2010, 04:32:48 pm
The distance between Haven and Town is 9 miles.  That must be one of the closest derby games in the sport - the equiveland of Barrow v Ulverston.  Why don't damned near 100% of Haven/Town fans travel to the away fixture ?  If Barrow were playing Ulverston there'd be 1,500+ travelling.

Not a criticism, just an observation.  The same could be said for a fair few Yarkshire derbies as well.

You don't know how lucky you are to have extra 'home' games !!

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #8 on: 20 Oct 2010, 04:36:34 pm
The distance between Haven and Town is 9 miles.  That must be one of the closest derby games in the sport - the equiveland of Barrow v Ulverston.  Why don't damned near 100% of Haven/Town fans travel to the away fixture ?  If Barrow were playing Ulverston there'd be 1,500+ travelling.

Not a criticism, just an observation.  The same could be said for a fair few Yarkshire derbies as well.

You don't know how lucky you are to have extra 'home' games !!
haven fans always give town a good gate and go in there clubhouse which cant be said for town over the last few years :nod: :nod: :nod:
born and bred haven.

Offline ETF

• Academy Signing
Reply #9 on: 20 Oct 2010, 04:46:07 pm
what all ten of them look foward to it no doubt singing our songs again :D :D :D
someone has to sing for you
I Hate Haven

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #10 on: 20 Oct 2010, 05:07:49 pm
dont mind you singing but GET YOUR OWN SONGS >:(

Offline Nero

• Academy Signing
Reply #11 on: 20 Oct 2010, 05:27:05 pm
Oh Worky Worky......... :P

Offline African exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #12 on: 20 Oct 2010, 05:38:11 pm
 ???
« Last Edit: 20 Oct 2010, 05:53:26 pm by African exile »
If it's a girl they're naming her Sigourney after an actress, if it's a boy the 're naming him Rodney after Dave

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #13 on: 20 Oct 2010, 06:42:22 pm
Oh Worky Worky......... :P
bet that took years to write and learn eh  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Town88

• Academy Signing
  • GOING DOWN! GOING DOWN! GOING DOWN!
Reply #14 on: 20 Oct 2010, 06:49:54 pm
Think you will find they are our own songs!!!
how does it go again????
62 years and won F**K ALL HAVEN HAVEN
62 years and won F**K ALL JAMMY WHITEHAVEN!!!!
 :D :D :D :D :D :D