HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

donkeys arrogance

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #30 on: 21 Oct 2010, 08:14:15 am
I heard there was nearly a riot in Asda on Northside when they sold out of the jam. They'll be letters in this weeks times and star to complain
:D :D :D :D :D :D
born and bred haven.

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #31 on: 21 Oct 2010, 08:31:48 am
ye the letters are  J  A  M  :D :D :D
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline HI No Silver

• Academy Signing
Reply #32 on: 21 Oct 2010, 08:41:03 am
personal attacks on other posters will not be tollerated, this is your one and only warning !!!
« Last Edit: 21 Oct 2010, 11:59:29 am by IceMan »

Offline Exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #33 on: 21 Oct 2010, 10:27:08 am
personal attacks on other posters will not be tollerated, this is your one and only warning !!!
« Last Edit: 21 Oct 2010, 11:59:41 am by IceMan »
We all hate town,and we all hate town

Offline donkey wonky

• Academy Star
Reply #34 on: 21 Oct 2010, 11:40:14 am
thats un called for its only banter :-[

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #35 on: 21 Oct 2010, 01:36:58 pm
thats un called for its only banter :-[

I think some people are getting fed up with the way the forum is degenerating into a petty squable with nearly all topics turning into a 'Your worse than us na na na na na' end to things. Its rare I post on here now and at times end up just shaking my head after the 'humour or banter as some try to call it' ruins topic after topic. At times it does seem pointless posting and a sense of here we go again a return to the marra's site which was ruined by this.

Offline Davey

• Academy Star
Reply #36 on: 21 Oct 2010, 01:47:25 pm
Recre -

Good Post, I totally agree with you.

This forum is getting worse by the day - Alot of people are now just logging on to continue or join in with the daft/pointless banter.

I have even tried to start new threads rather than get involved but it doesn't seem to work and people are only interested in this forum for the wrong reasons.

Alot of topics/threads are going off track rather quick and everything turns into negativity.

Lets all just try and put things to one side and turn this forum back into a good one with some good banter/chats/debates.

Offline Enoch

• First Team Backup
Reply #37 on: 21 Oct 2010, 01:56:12 pm
Recre -

Good Post, I totally agree with you.

This forum is getting worse by the day - Alot of people are now just logging on to continue or join in with the daft/pointless banter.

I have even tried to start new threads rather than get involved but it doesn't seem to work and people are only interested in this forum for the wrong reasons.

Alot of topics/threads are going off track rather quick and everything turns into negativity.

Lets all just try and put things to one side and turn this forum back into a good one with some good banter/chats/debates.

Too many troglodytes for that with their we hate Town/Haven (delete as appropriate) mentalities and narrow mindedness, who are unable to remove the blinkers and just talk about rugby.

Offline Davey

• Academy Star
Reply #38 on: 21 Oct 2010, 02:00:49 pm
Maybe a thread could be started -

Haven/Town

This would enable the guys who want to have these debates to keep it to one section rather than over-spilling onto other threads.

Offline harbouragrudge

• First Team Backup
Reply #39 on: 21 Oct 2010, 02:39:41 pm
Totally agree. Apart from anything else it is now getting incredibly BORING. :shake:

(we need a new smiley who is falling asleep).
Freud said that the essence of the comic was the conservation of psychic energy. But then Freud never played Second House, Friday night at the Glasgow Empire - Ken Dodd

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #40 on: 21 Oct 2010, 06:20:05 pm
I agree with everything that has been said.    My missus always says if you have to resort to bad language or name calling to make your point all you do is show how insecure and inadequate you really are!!!!   
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline red white and blue

• Academy Star
Reply #41 on: 21 Oct 2010, 08:08:54 pm
theres a donkey parker wanting know if the gate reciepts are gonnabe shared on boxing day and if not he,s staying away,wellstay away in any case we dont want donkey parkers polluting our beautiful town

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #42 on: 21 Oct 2010, 08:10:12 pm
theres a donkey parker wanting know if the gate reciepts are gonnabe shared on boxing day and if not he,s staying away,wellstay away in any case we dont want donkey parkers polluting our beautiful town

:D :D
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline troutmaster

• Academy Star
Reply #43 on: 21 Oct 2010, 08:51:36 pm
did town not once get 25000 to sign a petition ? where are they ha ha blue and white and full of sh-te workington ------------------ :D as for haven winning nothing 2005 ring any bells
It was 11.000 thousand,i signed it at least 40 times in one hour ahahaha........ :nod: ::) ::) ::)

Offline troutmaster

• Academy Star
Reply #44 on: 22 Oct 2010, 01:02:10 am
That's strange,i thought you lived in workington redwhite and blue?.Sorry if i am wrong? ::) ::) ::) :shake: